Autopsy of Jane Doe - trippy film

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Love horror films - this was like, next level shit.

Most horror films don't come even close to scaring me, but this managed to work my imagination.

Really interesting opener, build up, and excellent plot.

Anyone see it?

Is this the one where they are trapped on hospital, and demonic forces go after them?

Seen it. Great actress that Jane Doe, loved her acting

It was ok. The good part is that the girl that played the dead chick was hot as hell. It wasn't anything great to me.

Yeah I thought it was a really good movie. Would recommend.

Will hopefully check this movie out this weekend. Half way through one or two decent crime documentary's.

I enjoyed it thoroughly. This new "Posession of Hannah Grace" movie seems like it's desperately trying to ride it's coat tails due to it's unexpected success.

It's definitely one of the better horror films in recent years. Lights out is another one from the same year. Both relies on the creepy/shock factor and jump scares are kept at a minimum which is a major plus compared to other hyped horror films from 2016 to now imo.

Looks to be trippy, havent saw it yet.

I havent watched too many horror type movies lately. Last one I saw that was kinda freaky/trippy was Sinister. It wasnt your typical "horror" movie. But I watched it alone at night, so that may have helped make it freaky ish...

It's definitely one of the better horror films in recent years. Lights out is another one from the same year. Both relies on the creepy/shock factor and jump scares are kept at a minimum which is a major plus compared to other hyped horror films from 2016 to now imo.

Disagree with lights out. I thought it was rather lame and weak in the scare factor...

Something that really appealed to me about it was, they went into what seemed pretty good scientific depth on the autopsy itself; felt like an, educational documentary in some capacity.

I really enjoyed that part to it; it was like that, crossed with cluedo, crossed with the twilight zone.

And yeah - the chick was hot as hell.

Just caught another flick called "Trash Fire".

Extremely solid horror flick.

Thought the ending a little unsatisfactory but - another hot chick acting, nice plot, nice feeling in the film.

Definitely a stand up horror.

I fuckin liked.
Those Irish gals like to show their stuff
artworks-000185669643-qoa1hd-t500x500.jpg

I just watched perhaps the most idiotic horror of all time:

Knock Knock

Keanu Reeves.

Two hot chicks for sure, some nice scenes - but it was a pretty generic comedy horror.

It does make me think about the times chicks tried to double cross me, however.

Back