Crime Avenatti allegation of domestic violence

*yawn* Italian beats wife isn’t exactly news.

Someone wake me up when a wife beats an Italian.

What exactly are you laughing at, all of the following are true?

1. Avenatti is obviously a very talented attorney. He necroed Trump's Stormy Daniels problems (and Trump's McDougles problems along with them) and kept it in the news for months, and he has shown that Trump was lying all along about not knowing about those payments. Trump's lawyer and personal fixer plead guilty to several crimes surrounding the Stormy Daniels case, and admitted in open court that Trump made those payments to influence the election.
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...ion-laws-regarding-michael-cohen-s-ncna935771

2. Avenatti's motivation for pursuing the Stormy Daniels case the way he did was obviously to use it as a springboard into politics.

3. I never supported Avenatti as a political candidate.

4. We all know that Donald Trump knows that he has an oddly shaped penis, thanks to Stormy's book.

He's an exceptional lawyer. And Daniels has likely made millions due to his representation: she got out of a vested NDA and was able to write a book and make countless media appearances based on the information covered by that NDA. Furthermore, she was able to (even if superficially) mitigate your pretty obvious status as a money grabber and purport to be some liberating political do-gooder. That doesn't mean I, or anyone else who recognizes those basic facts, likes the guy or has represented that he's a beacon of morality.

I'm sorry that having some basic sense of fact and reality that is contrary to your partisan leanings amounts to both oral and manual sex. And I'm additionally sorry that you're weirdly rhetorically obsessed with the guy's junk.

You're right BRO. You were exactly right about Avenatti. Just as you are on everything. And yes, we are all partisans. Only you, Homer and the crew are open minded non partisans. You know, the crew that call others retards, rapists, racists and pedophiles when they disagree with you noble guys

Last edited:
Oh shit he is taking a page out of Booker and Ellison's book and earning his street cred now for his 2020 Democratic push.

All he has do is say she is a Trump supporter and it will disappear.

Slow down now. Let's wait for all the facts to come out before we make that assumption.

I've heard something that his wife might be defending him so this might be one of those things when the cops decide to arrest him because he was drunk or something.

I've heard something that his wife might be defending him so this might be one of those things when the cops decide to arrest him because he was drunk or something.

According to TMZ, the best source on all things Avenatti, he isn't being accused of beating his wife but some other lady. But he's been arrested on domestic abuse charges, not public intoxication or anything.

Pretty funny tbh. He seemed like a even-tempered guy, guess not.

5h02efdmpdy11.png

Upvote this post if you think Michael Avenatti has a sexy butt

Last edited:
Damn Trump curse is real

The top 3 goofs defending this guy not 2 months ago....Im enjoying the backtrack too bad one is banned

What a piece of shit. Not sure why the right aren't sympathising with him, their hate for woman (because they're incels) should trump hate for political opponents.

Thank you for explaining why the right hates women.

It’s so nice of the media to inject words into all the headlines that would imply reasonable doubt. A luxury only given to Democrats, must be nice.

Avenatti really lives up to his shirt!
ra%2Ctank%2Cx925%2Cfafafa%3Aca443f4786%2Cfront-c%2C192%2C157%2C210%2C230-bg%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u1.jpg

il_570xN.1499580072_2puh.jpg

Back