Locked AVENGERS: END GAME v.2 (Super Bowl Spot)

[U.S. only!] Predict Avengers: Endgame U.S. box office total after theatrical run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/avengers-endgame-directors-were-nervous-144000528.html

Russos were a little nervous about Captain Marvel's power, but it seems like they handled it okay.
*phew*....what a relief. They seem to be aware of the whole Mary Sue backlash and the "Rey Effect". So she won't outshine the phase 1 Avengers, good.

It could be like Black Panther again. Black Panther feels more powerful in his own movie than in Civil War and Infinity War. Or maybe it's just me.
EDIT: I just remembered Black Panther knocks down Cull Obsidian in Wakanda with a superman punch....Cull Obsidian gave both Nano tech Iron Man and Spiderman hell in NYC. And he took War Machine down in one shot. Nevermind Black Panther was super OP in IW.

Still get goosebumps for this tv spot

I never saw this. That's such a chilling commercial. Imagine being someone who didn't see the trailers but caught this spot while watching TV.

Thanos is awesome. "I hope they remember you"

Last edited:
EDIT: I just remembered Black Panther knocks down Cull Obsidian in Wakanda with a superman punch....Cull Obsidian gave both Nano tech Iron Man and Spiderman hell in NYC. And he took War Machine down in one shot. Nevermind Black Panther was super OP in IW.
Black Panther got that upgraded nano suit in his solo movie that stored energy and released it in a big burst whenever he wanted. If he had that upgraded suit in Civil War, that airport fight would have been very one-sided.

dRz3f5u.jpg

Hulk is rocking a rash guard. Must have gone back to Brazil for a Full Training Camp;)

Hulk is rocking a rash guard. Must have gone back to Brazil for a Full Training Camp;)
He got completely dominated on the feet. He knows he can't narrow the skill gap between him and Thanos so he needs a different avenue of attack.

Watch how fast Hulk turns into a panic wrestler when Thanos shows up again

Is it just me or does Hulk look a lot more like Ruffalo than normal? In fact he never even looks like the guy as Hulk but in this picture he does. I'm guessing were going to see some major changes for the character.

Is it just me or does Hulk look a lot more like Ruffalo than normal? In fact he never even looks like the guy as Hulk but in this picture he does. I'm guessing were going to see some major changes for the character.
I believe its speculated it will be Professor Hulk , so basically Bruce Mind in Hulks body.

I believe its speculated it will be Professor Hulk , so basically Bruce Mind in Hulks body.

Yup. I think the signs are there and a lot of us are on side with that building fan theory. Fans do have theories and there is nothing odd about that.

The reason we did not see Hulk in the last movie and his battles with Banner ('No') are tied to him feeling Banner hates him and keeps him locked away but trotts him out to save him when there is danger.

Banner in Thor Ragnarok spoke about how scary it was and how much he felt he was losing himself when Hulk was able to keep control and the body for so long in that movie. Well lets remember Banner has locked Hulk away for years at a time.

So yes, many believe Hulk and Banner are going to come to some form of peace and that will result in a some form of Professor Hulk. Who I think is not necessarily as strong (limits the rage) but can fight much smarter. It could lead to some interesting hand to hand combat with Thanos, who expecting an instinctual brute finds himself fighting a worthy intellectual military tactical planner.

i can't wait to see how the Russo's handle that.

Yup. I think the signs are there and a lot of us are on side with that building fan theory. Fans do have theories and there is nothing odd about that.

The reason we did not see Hulk in the last movie and his battles with Banner ('No') are tied to him feeling Banner hates him and keeps him locked away but trotts him out to save him when there is danger.

Banner in Thor Ragnarok spoke about how scary it was and how much he felt he was losing himself when Hulk was able to keep control and the body for so long in that movie. Well lets remember Banner has locked Hulk away for years at a time.

So yes, many believe Hulk and Banner are going to come to some form of peace and that will result in a some form of Professor Hulk. Who I think is not necessarily as strong (limits the rage) but can fight much smarter. It could lead to some interesting hand to hand combat with Thanos, who expecting an instinctual brute finds himself fighting a worthy intellectual military tactical planner.

i can't wait to see how the Russo's handle that.

Well they better have widow putting Bruce under years of training after IW. Otherwise just having Bruce's smarts wont make much sense for him to be tactical in battle because Bruce is not a fighter.

Well they better have widow putting Bruce under years of training after IW. Otherwise just having Bruce's smarts wont make much sense for him to be tactical in battle because Bruce is not a fighter.
But he trained under Rickson hahahaha

But he trained under Rickson hahahaha

lol I completely forgot about that. You know what I wouldn't fault them if they had him spar with widow and he pulled off some BJJ shit and is like "Bitch I trained with the Gracies".

*phew*....what a relief. They seem to be aware of the whole Mary Sue backlash and the "Rey Effect". So she won't outshine the phase 1 Avengers, good.

It could be like Black Panther again. Black Panther feels more powerful in his own movie than in Civil War and Infinity War. Or maybe it's just me.

I never saw this. That's such a chilling commercial. Imagine being someone who didn't see the trailers but caught this spot while watching TV.

Thanos is awesome. "I hope they remember you"

Yea i recall seeing this the day before and i was like damn shit about to get real.

He comes off a psychotic on this one. Definitely a mad titan

Good , it's Fucking Retarded to even suggest that she is even comes close to Thor let alone the MCU making her stronger, I'm glad the Russos have some fucking sense to tell a good story.

In the Russo's we trust:)

He got completely dominated on the feet. He knows he can't narrow the skill gap between him and Thanos so he needs a different avenue of attack.

Watch how fast Hulk turns into a panic wrestler when Thanos shows up again

Break dancing Hulk Lesnar?;)

heh. I was thinking the same thing. Bruce, or better yet Professor Hulk, doing hand to hand combat training with Widow and Cap.

Speaking of Avengers movies:
I really do think Avengers 2 was a bit underrated. Especially Ultron. James Spader did a great job voicing him, and his every line was poignant. I really liked how he was sort of like a dark mirror of Stark, irreverent attitude and all.

ultron wasn't a bad villain story wise,

i think if he was a villain for Iron man 3, spent the rest of his built up on a solo movie and have him survive, to continue his rise to being a threat in A2, he may not have come off as a weak villain

ultron wasn't a bad villain story wise,

i think if he was a villain for Iron man 3, spent the rest of his built up on a solo movie and have him survive, to continue his rise to being a threat in A2, he may not have come off as a weak villain

Funny thing is they started to build him up to god-like levels in Avengers 2, when they made him take over the Internet.
Then that went... absolutely nowhere, really.
He didn't launch any nukes, didn't shut down any power grids or crash any jetplanes, didn't use it to track down and terminate everyone connected to the Avengers. Didn't do anything with it.
The Avengers went and chopped wood for 30 minutes, and then Vision arrived to give Ultron network connectivity problems.
Which was a big deal because "it took away Ultron's means of escape". Like that's the only thing controlling the Internet is good for.

Funny thing is they started to build him up to god-like levels in Avengers 2, when they made him take over the Internet.
He didn't launch any nukes, didn't shut down any power grids or crash any jetplanes, didn't use it to track down and terminate everyone connected to the Avengers. Didn't do anything with it.
The Avengers went and chopped wood for 30 minutes, and then Vision arrived to give Ultron network connectivity problems.
Which was a big deal because "it took away Ultron's means of escape". Like that's the only thing controlling the Internet is good for.
Ultron was like a James Bond villain. He'd rather monologue than get something done. He even captured Black Widow and instead of just offing her then and there, he puts her in a cage and leaves.

That's some Dr. Evil-level fucking up

yea ultron couldve felt like terminator

have everything shut down, control all global military weaponary, have humans work for robots ect ect. by the time A2 strolls around, the entire world is taken over by Ultron, skynet style.

avengers will have to rise to the occassion and overthrown Ultron

This is what I wouldve imagined.

I think if russo's handled ultron, it wouldve been alot different that's for sure

Whedon should not have gone for Ultron's weaknesses being an echo/reflection of Tony Stark. It was the right thing to do but the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back