Locked AVENGERS: ENDGAME Thread v.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't make sense. Dr. Strange said they were in the ENDGAME last film, which was called INFINITY WAR iyrc.

I can't believe i'm saying this.... is it safe for spoilers?

I just cannot wait for 5 months or avoid sherdog/reddit in that time

oh boy!!!
giphy.gif

Yes. Nothing was really given away in the trailer.

That doesn't make sense. Dr. Strange said they were in the ENDGAME last film, which was called INFINITY WAR iyrc.
lol. Infinity War did not begin in the 'Endgame'. Dr Sttrange said 'we are in the end game now as it ended' which meant their actions GOiNG FORWARD from that point on would be everything. Turn this around or ultimate defeat. So calling the next movie Endgame makes perfect sense unless you are saying they should have changed the name of Infinity War to EndGame at the point Strange said it.

There are spoilers by the way many define them now.

I would call them light and meaningless meaning stuff I am sure you pretty much guess or know but they are there.

If you only consider something a spoiler, as I do, something that gives away key plot points or character reveals, then no, there are not any of those.

Even though it wasn't much, that trailer made my hype level go through the roof.

Just bow to your sensie!:D
Dude, you're fifty.
lol. Infinity War did not begin in the 'Endgame'. Dr Sttrange said 'we are in the end game now as it ended' which meant their actions GOiNG FORWARD from that point on would be everything. Turn this around or ultimate defeat. So calling the next movie Endgame makes perfect sense unless you are saying they should have changed the name of Infinity War to EndGame at the point Strange said it.
Yeah that's what I meant.

So that's what he said? He said "we are in the end game now as it ended?" Ohhhhh those magicians and their incantations.

Yes. Nothing was really given away in the trailer.

There are spoilers by the way many define them now.

I would call them light and meaningless meaning stuff I am sure you pretty much guess or know but they are there.

If you only consider something a spoiler, as I do, something that gives away key plot points or character reveals, then no, there are not any of those.

Screw it, i'm going in. I've never been a man of my word, and at the ripe age of 30something, it's about time I embrace it.

giphy.gif

But I'm definitely not going to watch the second trailer. Those ones give away a lot. Not watching it. Nope. Not a chance. OK, well, maybe I will.

Screw it, i'm going in. I've never been a man of my word, and at the ripe age of 30something, it's about time I embrace it.

giphy.gif

But I'm definitely not going to watch the second trailer. Those ones give away a lot. Not watching it. Nope. Not a chance. OK, well, maybe I will.
second trailer just dropped LOL

This trailer was made for people who don't like spoilers.

There is no "Holyshit!!!" moment. So spoiler sensitive people, just click on it.

This trailer was made for people who don't like spoilers.

There is no "Holyshit!!!" moment. So spoiler sensitive people, just click on it.

The whole thing is a holy shit moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back