Błachowicz the new Champ

Nah, too old and slow. Reyes is too fluid for him, Jan is a solid fighter but he moves like he's walking in treacle.....he just has a tendency to make opponents look bad and drag them into dogfights. UD, Reyes.

I really don't see how you can say both of these guys suck in the grand scheme of things. I guess I'm a super hardcore now for giving a shit about this fight lmao. Talk about a hot take...

I like Jan's persona more, but if you forced me to make a pick I feel like Reyes will win the fight via Decision or late (T)KO. I'm also sort of hoping for a Dom/Santos throwdown over the strap in the future that the UFC will inevitably spin as a "clash of the robbed" (plus that'll be a banger).

Jan is boring and has a boring unimpressive style, but deceptively effective and good fundamentals, as well as ko power, I can see him getting teed off on for a while and then ending it with a ko

Blachowicz has only KO'd chinhold Luke, never KO'd anybody till that. Pillowfists, polish power my ass

Santos gonna be the best champ

Jan will not stand with Reyes, he will try to take Reyes to ground and SUB him ...

Rumble should make this division attractive again
<{1-14}>

I think Reyes is too much for Jan but I hope I'm wrong, would really like to see Jan pull it off.

Reyes and Jan are both so damn boring, but Santos era gonna be awesome, he has that Rockhold looks and is fucking the female roster fighters, from RUS to BR.

Back