B-12 when and how much?

FirstScratch

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Alright, I know there is tons of talk on B-12, but beyond the "it's great, take it" how much are you taking and when are you taking it?

I, along with some others I've seen on here, take it preWO. It seems to help with focus. Not major, but a little help.

According to fitday.com I get around 500% RDA on an average diet day excluding PWO and nighttime shakes, as well as multis and/or greens supplement. With vitamins and PWO I'm at around 11000%, lol.

According to fitday.com I get around 500% RDA on an average diet day excluding PWO and nighttime shakes, as well as multis and/or greens supplement. With vitamins and PWO I'm at around 11000%, lol.

That's some serious Jedi-focus, Take. :icon_chee

Really...ultimate focus

'what am I thinking'

Yeah - B-12 is a great vitamin. Shit, those damn 5 Hour Energy's have 8333% or some shit like that. No wonder why my brother bugged out during Muay Thai one day. He thought his heart was going to explode.

Back