• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

B.A.S Body Action System Question

because it helps you to be more accurate and use correct form..this kind of forces you to aim your punches and kicks where a heavy bag is like kicking a giant loaf of bread on a chain

holy shit, $570 for that piece of crap.
$570 buys a lot of training days in a boxing gym,
where you'll have access to better equipment.

The amount of benefit derived from owning this contraption< the amount of benefit derived from 570 worth of training or hell even other equipment

I dunno, it looks like a fun piece of equipment to me. You know, assuming you are training and learning good technique, having something like this at home would be pretty cool. But it is too expensive. I like my old school heavy bag and double end bag.

because it helps you to be more accurate and use correct form..this kind of forces you to aim your punches and kicks where a heavy bag is like kicking a giant loaf of bread on a chain
Heavy bag isn't designed for accuracy, its designed for power. If you want accuracy use mitts and sparring. It's easy to be accurate against a stand still target.

I think it looks good and it really isn't that expensive unless you are broke as fuck. Some people don't have time to go to a gym and they just want to hit shit not to mention some people also don't have a place to hang a heavy bag.

I think it looks good and it really isn't that expensive unless you are broke as fuck. Some people don't have time to go to a gym and they just want to hit shit not to mention some people also don't have a place to hang a heavy bag.

Again, the Wavemaster satisfies those criteria, especially if it's just someone with no training, who probably couldn't break one if their life depended on it. $500 isn't bank breaking; I dropped $600 on performance tires last summer which probably won't last me past this summer, but when you compare the B.A.S. to what's already in the market, it's like justifying the cost of a Bowflex compared to a bench and a set of free weights; you can pay more but you won't necessarily get a better product.

Better off spending HALF that price on a better product:

1256655063.gif

Back