B.Y.O.G??

The best time was when my teammate won this nice looking massive bling-ish belt... then they told him to give it back because it was just for photo ops after they took the shot. The one they sent in weeks later? The cheap shitty red ones. Biggest let down..

Hahaha... Goddammit that's a top shelve dick move. I can even imagine them making him pay to have the photo. But worst than that, it's their attitude. "without me you wouldn't be fighting, and you wouldn't get the winners money" . What money you matherfuckin mafia wannabe douchebag? You call a 100 bucks money? We fight cause we like it, we don't live from it. We are not super stars pros. We make money by been sparring partners to big names training for their fight, or by helping with classes etc...

I really hate promoters and organizers.

But when you see how top organization treat their "stars", like the UFC for example... Taking GSP belt while he was showering, constantly lying, throwing their champs under the bus cause they don't bring masses or do drama, like MM. When top 10 guys complain they don't make enough money to live from it... You can't really expect much from the smaller organisations.

Hahaha... Goddammit that's a top shelve dick move. I can even imagine them making him pay to have the photo. But worst than that, it's their attitude. "without me you wouldn't be fighting, and you wouldn't get the winners money" . What money you matherfuckin mafia wannabe douchebag? You call a 100 bucks money? We fight cause we like it, we don't live from it. We are not super stars pros. We make money by been sparring partners to big names training for their fight, or by helping with classes etc...

I really hate promoters and organizers.

But when you see how top organization treat their "stars", like the UFC for example... Taking GSP belt while he was showering, constantly lying, throwing their champs under the bus cause they don't bring masses or do drama, like MM. When top 10 guys complain they don't make enough money to live from it... You can't really expect much from the smaller organisations.
That org was so unorganized it was laughable. Judges looked like grandmas volunterring for something they didn't want to do. While the fights were going on they were stuffing their faces with nachos and facing each other talking.

Ref looked like he was baked while peeps were getting teed off on

But its just part of the bizness. Its by nature a business model that doesn't generate much money, so the peeps in it are all hungry.

That org was so unorganized it was laughable. Judges looked like grandmas volunterring for something they didn't want to do. While the fights were going on they were stuffing their faces with nachos and facing each other talking.

Ref looked like he was baked while peeps were getting teed off on

But its just part of the bizness. Its by nature a business model that doesn't generate much money, so the peeps in it are all hungry.

So dont leave it in the hands of the judges??

Us supplying all the gloves, head gear and shin guards was actually one of the first things I implemented when I started to organise events myself. At least then I had control over the quality of the stuff people were wearing and knew it wasn't fucked with beforehand. Also, just sending gyms an email a few weeks in advance about what they can wear in the ring and what not doesn't take that much time and prevents situations like the one described in the OP occurring.

Back