"Bad Employee" Jon Jones never had the courage to face DC clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Herb

10000 Likes
@Silver
Reaction score
I guess it just hit me a little wrong, and to be sure, Jon Jones has the right to respond to Daniel Cormier after it came out that Dana White called Jones a 'scumbag' (high irony) during contract negotiations.

https://www.mmamania.com/2024/1/18/...t-messages-hates-bad-employees-like-jon-jones

DC jumped to the company side and called Jones a 'bad employee'. Again, to be sure, there is a lot wrong with Dan's take but it was Jon's response that really hit a sour note.

Really? took everything from DC twice? Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Jones get everything taken FROM HIM because he was ON STEROIDS. Am I wrong? Am I crazy, did that not happen?

Last edited:
I guess it just hit me a little wrong, and to be sure, Jon Jones has the right to respond to Daniel Cormier after it came out that Dana White called Jones a 'scumbag' (high irony) during contract negotiations.

https://www.mmamania.com/2024/1/18/...t-messages-hates-bad-employees-like-jon-jones

DC jumped to the company side and called Jones a 'bad employee'. To be sure, there is a lot wrong with Dan's take but it was Jon's response that really hit a sour note.

Really? took everything from DC twice? Correct me if I'm wrong but Jones got everything taken FROM HIM because he was ON STEROIDS. Am I wrong? Am I crazy, did that not happen?

Come on, Jon was clean one of those two times! He admitted it

DC's going to get in trouble with the UFC for referring to Jon as an employee. He's an independent contractor without the rights of an employee, despite being beholden to an exclusive contract. Don't screw up Daniel.

If you want to say he was on steroids the 2nd time, fine. But the 1st time was clean. Because Jones passed the same tests that the fighters you call clean did the 1st time. As far as I'm concerned the only time he popped for steroids, the win was taken away. So every other win on his resume was as "clean" as every other clean fighter.

If you want to say he was on steroids the 2nd time, fine. But the 1st time was clean. Because Jones passed the same tests that the fighters you call clean did the 1st time. As far as I'm concerned the only time he popped for steroids, the win was taken away. So every other win on his resume was as "clean" as every other clean fighter.
You can lie to yourself all you want and technically youre not wrong but we all know the truth.

1705639540600.png
giphy.gif

Prior to usada jones had the testosterone levels of a 70 year old man in the first dc fight. Ultimate redflag territory. Then usada gets implemented and he pisses hot multiple times. The blood test results tell all. Jones is a ped user. Urine tests are meaningless and these are used to discredit dc somewhat.
Bottomline is. Jones was on peds and needed steroids to beat dc.

You can lie to yourself all you want and technically youre not wrong but we all know the truth.
No it's fine to say it's a lie, and I agree. But also I think you should be curious how many other lies are out there, because you are accepting his other fights are dirty. So how do we really know anyone's clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back