Bad Night For Izzy

Its funny how izzy though top dog for a while is going to be completely forgot about long term.

Perreira must haunt his dreams

How can he be forgotten if his haters keep making 10 threads about him everydays ? Dude wasn't even in the card, has no belt anymore and hasn't even a fight scheduled but y'all make him relevant by talking about him.

If Pereira haunt his dreams, Izzy is clearly haunting y'all sherdoggers dreams too.

How can he be forgotten if his haters keep making 10 threads about him everydays ? Dude wasn't even in the card, has no belt anymore and hasn't even a fight scheduled but y'all make him relevant by talking about him.

If Pereira haunt his dreams, Izzy is clearly haunting y'all sherdoggers dreams too.
I don't know why I'm saying this (maybe out of boredom). I'm indifferent on Izzy, so you're barking up the wrong tree here. I thought it would be a fun thread just to poke fun at Izzy's reaction. I noticed Izzy's utter dismay to Hill getting KO'ed when I was watching the fight. I paused the TV and took that pic of him that you see in this thread. It was too good to pass up. Now you have the backstory, my little home chicken.

Last edited:

HEs a brash unlikable guy who got whats coming to him people are still in honeymoon phase of his demise

You guys are so weirdly obsessed with making the entire event about Adesanya. I do not get it.

He has not only beat Alex but knocked him the fuck out and has the bragging rights to say hes fought him 4 times and come out alive lol. Every win Alex earns just elevates Izzy in the eyes of his peers.

Lol I guarantee he's feeling the opposite. I guarantee you his peers have his respect for KOing Alex and fighting him 4 times.

These dorks here I swear have no fucking clue lol

Last edited:
Back