Baddest mofo?

the bmf is determined by whoever was the last guy to beat nate diaz. therefore the bmf is jake paul. ur welcome.

Cain Velasquez

After all that UFC on Fox promo from way back when said so

For some reason he's not well liked around here, but there is no denying Tim Kennedy is one of the baddest men to walk the planet.
True, he is a bad mofo. But as a historian, the Hitler living in South America thing (as well as basically everything on the History Channel) really turned me off from him though.

the fact we are almost 30 posts in and there has been no mention of Don Frye leads me to believe you all have no idea what a bad motherfucker is.
I honestly feel ashamed I've read through this thread and never questioned why the epitome of Bad Ass Don Frye is not on this list.

I rate your pick of Volkanovski fam 💯 💯 dude's an absolute unit str8 beastin' through mandem for 25 mins,,,,,,styll 🦍

that don't matter inna real scrap tho usually wraps when the other crew roll up with a strap maybe like 2-3mins 🔫 that's why I'm saying Dalton from that Roadhouse movie man he the one fams man's got that clean 1 ct no measure straight buckin🦌 a crew of yutes rollin' 5 deep with it repping that 5 fingers from the 6ix style you feel me ain't take no times fams ahlie 😂??? 📠🚫🖨️✋ 🕕 👀

Man even stepped up to Conor but aint know McGregor mans was on that lethwei vibe and caught a hardazz headbutt str8 to da dome he'll be back though #Trust fam's got more in him 💯💯

For some reason he's not well liked around here, but there is no denying Tim Kennedy is one of the baddest men to walk the planet.

Cringe personality and was honestly pretty cringe in the cage too. Loss to Romero(stoolgate) crying about cheating when he grabbed the glove too, and then the beatdown by Gastelum. Overall just a boring leg humper.

CM Punk, he was pretty bad
he wasn’t good
probably banged a bunch of moms too

or maybe Sage LongCutt

Sakuraba for taking fight after fight out of his weight class, in fights he almost no chance in (though he did win a few I never thought he would).

A lot of the old school guys, really.

Reactions: 666
Back