Bader cleared the arena

told ya all the fight was going to suck, bellator sucks

"Incredible"...come on
I guess it depends on your standards but he's got some good wins. Rashad and Jackson. Calavante shortly after he beat Romero. First guy to beat Lil Nog in 4 years, 6 if you exclude a flukey KO from Sokoudju (sp?). Beat Phil Davis twice. Has a lot of solid wins after that.

It's pretty comparable to what a LHW champ has had in UFC/PRIDE. All the guys who beat Bader were great fighters too. He never really got jobbed out by a scrub.

Where did I mention anything about the UFC... but since you mentioned it, Lewis would demolish the whole HW rooster at Bellator so not really sure what you are getting at.
Tuivasa beat Lewis, so highly doubt that.

So who would you favour over him <LikeReally5>
Moldavsky, Fortune, Kongo, Bader.

But any one of these questions will lead to you saying I am wrong and that the UFC fighter will blow everyone away so what's the point?

Moldavsky, Fortune, Kongo, Bader.

But any one of these questions will lead to you saying I am wrong and that the UFC fighter will blow everyone away so what's the point?

Yep, nearly as pointless as your original reply to something non relevant to what I stated. I just wish the bookies thought the way you did.

Yep, nearly as pointless as your original reply to something non relevant to what I stated. I just wish the bookies thought the way you did.
I mean you started the pointless non-relavant posts by saying Lewis would sweep through Bellator HW.

Last edited:
Where did I mention anything about the UFC... but since you mentioned it, Lewis would demolish the whole HW rooster at Bellator so not really sure what you are getting at.
Lewis was already in Bellator

He went 0-1 and got cut. He had a chance and he was the one that got demolished

I mean you started the pointless non-relavant posts by saying Lewis would sweep through Bellator HW.

Pipe down buddy, take the stick out of your ass

I didn't mention anything about UFC but you replied as if I was comparing the 2. I don't think the UFC's HW rooster is very good either but just better than Bellator's. Lets agree to disagree, hope you enjoy tonights fights!

I didn't mention anything about UFC but you replied as if I was comparing the 2. I don't think the UFC's HW rooster is very good either but just better than Bellator's. Lets agree to disagree, hope you enjoy tonights fights!
I did come off as aggressive, my apologies. And I agree with you on that, I just think Lewis (and Tuivasa) is a one trick pony that has gotten far by luck.

I did come off as aggressive, my apologies. And I agree with you on that, I just think Lewis (and Tuivasa) is a one trick pony that has gotten far by luck.

No worries, I think I did unintentionally as well. HW in general sucks, Tuivasa as the #3 UFC HW and the best in the world deciding to fight bare knuckles says it all. Only thing I look forward to is Jones moving up but he won't be ready until 2025.

Imagine putting such a boring performance that people started leaving before the main event was gone. You can credit Bader for that. Man, this could have been an outstanding event but Bader botched it.
Anderson did that in Abu dhabi

Imagine putting such a boring performance that people started leaving before the main event was gone

Could just be salty fans upset after watching their hometown hero get dominated.

Carla and Rose actually outdid Bader and Kongo. Amazed. Kongo v. Bader wasn't the worst title bout of the weekend.
MMA never ceases to amaze.

I guess technically Rose/Namajunas had some suspense as to who would get the decision...

Back