Badr Hari doping accusation

Let"s not continue anymore, we poisoned the topic. Sorry! I already admitted our ANAD is working pretty well by finding 15-20 cheaters every year.

I only told Snub we have a WADA affiliated lab, he provoked me. And I was saying about the US power in front of the European states. If you are Dutch I thought I laugh about you, but it was no intention. I even praised the Dutch legislation, unfortunately which isn"t harsh against the criminals. Sentences in the Netherlands are short and the prisons are luxurious.

Europe doesn"t even have WADA affiliated laboratories just in West and 1 in East in Romania. Half of Europe only has.

Ok, we had a problem with 2 officials, you are in Stockholm now and Sweden also has a sort of problem. But at least some fucking countries fight against doping. Snubnoze laughed about me.

I will anticipate what"s going on, there will be a big scandal. Premium Tap, do you have a newspaper link? Is this true?

With all respect, but you have no clue how much damage this is doing to Glory in Holland. It's on every news outlet, website and television. This has backfired massively for Glory. They should have handled this in a different way. And trust me, after seeing the shit storm this has created, Glory wish they had. Terminating the contract of the Dutch doping agency after 4 fighters tested positive??? What was Glory thinking? Maybe they were thinking Holland is some sort of banana republic? Doping athletes is nothing new, but the way Glory tried to cover it up has ruined their credibility and name (if they had any to begin with, but among cassusl fans in Holland they had a decent reputation)

And trust me, this is far from over for Glory.

Glory forgot how big kickboxing is in Holland, and thought Dutch institutions can be intimidated or bribed like we're some kind of banana republic. And it perfectly demonstrates Glory's arrogance, incompetence and sheer stupidity. Glory could have easily prevented all of this. Nobody blames Glory for fighters who take PEDs. They should have come out and condemn it inmediatly with a public statement and negociate a deal. But to give the Dutch doping agency the boot after they caught your fighters.... you really have to be one stupid motherfucker to pull that stunt.

But maybe this is what Glory needs to finally become somewhat of a professional orginisation. Who knows...

Bunch of fucking jokers....

I appreciate you might tell us the truth, but can you tell us what the Dutch newspapers say? Do you know something more?

Last edited:
Glory now suddenly want to get rid of the doping controls. Glory has ended the collaboration with the doping authority. https://nos.nl/nieuwsuur/artikel/2269522-kickboksers-hari-en-gerges-positief-bij-dopingcontrole.html

In the meantime, and that was not known before, the cooperation between the Doping Authority and Glory has also been discontinued. Just like the ISR, the Dutch anti-doping agency was also hired as an external party in 2017 for checks on competitions. "That is very unfortunate," says chairman Herman Ram. He did not see the cancellation of Glory. "At a certain moment you notice that something is changing in the relationship, and then things went very fast."

I didn"t find anything wrong so far in the Dutch media about Glory, except for ending collaborations with the antidoping agencies. Which is considered to be bad.

What else, Premiumtap? You talked about pressures.

If you want to be in mainstream sports - media coverage etc, you must behave in a certain way

I understand the thing from that point of view. For the reasons you pointed it's exactly why the UFC signed that contract with USADA. I'm sure Dana would rather not if it was a wish thing. But with Glory it's different. They don't want to be mainstream. At this point they're in survival mode. I believe we can all agree kickboxing never was and never will be mainstream.

It can't be possible that anyone else can call out Romania! Must be Snubnoze clones!!!!!11

Buakaw is not a good example, he trained since childhood and very insane.
Are you really delusional enough to think Buakaw hasnt been juicing his whole career? LMAO.

I think a lot of you guys are biased as fuck and are exaggerating this "scandal".

World will move on, kickboxing will still be the marginal sports we all love, and kickboxers are going to keep juicing.

Are you really delusional enough to think Buakaw hasnt been juicing his whole career? LMAO.

I think a lot of you guys are biased as fuck and are exaggerating this "scandal".

World will move on, kickboxing will still be the marginal sports we all love, and kickboxers are going to keep juicing.

I dont think he was on juice for his whole career, but surely he is now

I dont think he was on juice for his whole career, but surely he is now

I have the same kind of guess. To me it looks like he started juicing when he stopped fighting in K-1 and he has gone a bit overboard the last few months/years.

What is a shock for me is how he still manages to make 70kg looking like this when he was already fighting at 70kg 12 years ago while looking really lean.

I have the same kind of guess. To me it looks like he started juicing when he stopped fighting in K-1 and he has gone a bit overboard the last few months/years.

What is a shock for me is how he still manages to make 70kg looking like this when he was already fighting at 70kg 12 years ago while looking really lean.
It was said he walked around at around 70 kg back in the early K-1 Max days. He probably gained like 8 kg of muscle since then.

It was said he walked around at around 70 kg back in the early K-1 Max days. He probably gained like 8 kg of muscle since then.

Before:
buakaw-Profile.jpg

After:

Difference: 8 kilos and a few picograms.

pretty sure he weighted in 67 kg for his first max tournament.

I thought so too.

But then I saw this:

I have friends that looked more ripped than that with an instagram filter. Not proof of doping. Not saying he didn't but personally i don't think he did

I have friends that looked more ripped than that with an instagram filter. Not proof of doping. Not saying he didn't but personally i don't think he did

Anyway we more or less all agree he seemed to have started his career clean, fought in K-1 and started juicing at some point post K-1 career.

OMG, Inocente was caught right after Glory 43 when he defeated Adegbuyi? Fuck you, Glory! Is this true, Yod?

Adegbuyi got robbed in that fight anyway.

Inocente didn't win that fight, not even with PEDs. Punched himself out in the second round.

Back