Badr Hari doping accusation

We can't forget about Uber Kyshenko

Kunlun-Fight-60-Results.jpg

If you did that 10 year challenge with fighters, you'd see clear body changes between now and 10 years ago, be it guys like Artur Kyshenko and Buakaw now looking huge compared to before, or guys like Vitor Belfort and Erick Silva who were huge physical beasts pre-Usada and now have floppy bodies.

I literally showed someone on this forum in PM the difference in Kickboxers' physiques before and after them fighting in K-1 (more particularly the heavyweights). The differences are quite shocking.

Hari's instagram post leads me to believe he will not be dealt any punishment.

Are you really delusional enough to think Buakaw hasnt been juicing his whole career? LMAO.

I think a lot of you guys are biased as fuck and are exaggerating this "scandal".

World will move on, kickboxing will still be the marginal sports we all love, and kickboxers are going to keep juicing.
We have no proof whatever Buakaw is on PEDs. He is anyway a phenomenon of tough training. The only proof would be to juice like Overeem. And in Hari"s case we simply know he"s juicing because we know how light he was just before some time ago (prison). Remember also the seryings found, and if I look at the fighters of Mike, how they hit very flat, non-technical and very vicious. Murthel Groenhart is another example. He looks escaped from the zoo. He was a bum for a while in the It"s Showtime.

I am also pretty sure some are taking EPO. Erythropoietin is pretty visible on your body, you become drained as fuck. Even though I can"t judge 100%, it"s impossible. EPO is not that used in fighting, but in the octogon more than in kickboxing.

If he"s using something, that"s EPO for agility. But his results are going down anyway. But maybe he was done not at a very old age. Because he fought since childhood.

Last edited:
Buakaw was ripped at times when it was rumoured he was barely training and also dealing with injuries. That's quite suspicious

Buakaw was ripped at times when it was rumoured he was barely training and also dealing with injuries. That's quite suspicious

He could just have a really fast metabolism. I have a friend who just smokes pot and skates and you would think he hits the gym every day because although he is skinny, he looks pretty ripped. He doesn't look like Buakaw, but still I could see how he could just be a guy that doesn't carry much fat

Kyshenko was also a kid when he fought in K-1, so it was expected that he would grow in size but he doesn't pass the eye test. This began when he went to Mike's Gym :rolleyes:

I dont give ahit.
Why?
When thers no testing and you have guys with 100-300 fights, just let them take everything they want.

and lol@Spiegel in 2k19

speaking about the devil

Badr wrote on his Facebook:

"No controversy. No huge communication campaign. The facts will speak for themselves.
I have learned the value of hard work, how to compete, how to push my own limits through kickboxing. The GOAT is working harder than ever to kill the Heavyweight division.
To my fans : thank you for your unconditional support... 2019 will be ours.
#TheyAreNotPrepared"

-------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile, looking natural af lel.

Badreeem

51415151_1951434384925629_5951708977191452672_o.jpg

LOL that may be the biggest he's ever been. Juice monkey.

Kyshenko is huge Jesus ch

Kyshenko is jacked lol I remember when he was a skinny kid getting blasted by Yod.
Might be. But I dislike him, as much as Samedov. But at least Samedov stays in his fucking Cecenia, at least admitting he isn"t elite since he"s avoiding the world elite.

I dont give ahit.
Why?
When thers no testing and you have guys with 100-300 fights, just let them take everything they want.

and lol@Spiegel in 2k19

We should stop doping, protecting their rest of the life. All have to be tested in Glory, they must stop injecting shit.

The backpeddling by Glory has already begun. The latest news is, that now Glory does want to continue to work with ISR (Dutch doping agency). Glory wants to sign a new contract but now under "new terms" LOL.. WTF???

Also when a kickboxer is suspended they are free to fight for a different promoter. That's just ludicrous. However Dutch promoters respect eachothers suspentsions, but they could still fight abroad. I know Glory has a Dutch devision, but not sure if Glory counts as a Dutch promoter in Holland anyway.

Also, if Glory doesn't respect the ISR's fndings, then they risk the possibility of being denied to host any kickboxing events in the future, anywhere in Holland.

So there you have it. Massive cock up by Glory. Like I said, this is far from over. Fucking amateurs....

In a way I'm glad they got exposed like this.
my god, I did not think they said anything,

but now they are worried about Rico, if they get into the gym and test him, they are in hot water,
so they can not have Rico fight now for over a year to get all the junk of his system,

however we all knew this from the K-1 time, there has been very little testing, and also why a number of there fighters never fight in the USA, lol

The backpeddling by Glory has already begun. The latest news is, that now Glory does want to continue to work with ISR (Dutch doping agency). Glory wants to sign a new contract but now under "new terms" LOL.. WTF???

Also when a kickboxer is suspended they are free to fight for a different promoter. That's just ludicrous. However Dutch promoters respect eachothers suspentsions, but they could still fight abroad. I know Glory has a Dutch devision, but not sure if Glory counts as a Dutch promoter in Holland anyway.

Also, if Glory doesn't respect the ISR's fndings, then they risk the possibility of being denied to host any kickboxing events in the future, anywhere in Holland.

So there you have it. Massive cock up by Glory. Like I said, this is far from over. Fucking amateurs....

In a way I'm glad they got exposed like this.
I understand the thing from that point of view. For the reasons you pointed it's exactly why the UFC signed that contract with USADA. I'm sure Dana would rather not if it was a wish thing. But with Glory it's different. They don't want to be mainstream. At this point they're in survival mode. I believe we can all agree kickboxing never was and never will be mainstream.

UFC paid over 11 million for 3 years for glory to be on there fight pass, want to know how they are reacting to this news and how it reflects on them as well, seeing how glory does not want to accept started doping does not want to work against testing agents. and now rather decline to accept results or clean up there sport. get into the gym and test Rico, lol will not see him fight in the USA unless against a meanless opponent, or fight anytime soon. have to wait to get the junk out of his system.

Fun fact:
Enfusion fighter Ismael Lazaar tested positive for I believe 4 different substances and Rico Verhoeven didn't.

Last edited:
Doping test is basically IQ test, it is really easy to game the system.

USADA might be shady AF, but look at how many cheaters they caught once they up the difficulty level from easy to medium.

This whole mess tells me one thing though. Glory had big plans for Badr.

Probably a rematch with Rico? As a last fight before Rico is going to do his movie?
It seems pretty ridiculous that trying to cover for Badr was a major motivation for this shit. Sure a Hari super fight could definitely sell but 5 to 1 odds say he would have done some other nutt-job thing to fuck it all up anyway

It seems pretty ridiculous that trying to cover for Badr was a major motivation for this shit. Sure a Hari super fight could definitely sell but 5 to 1 odds say he would have done some other nutt-job thing to fuck it all up anyway

So you're saying it's just a coinindence that Glory terminated their contract with the doping agency after Badr was caught juicing???

You can say how come Glory had no problem with suspending Lazaar after he was caught? Well, Lazaar is obviously not a big draw like Badr is, that's why.

Look Glory and Badr had just signed a big contract for multiple fights, so it's quite obvious what is going on here. I just hope Glory was smart enough to put some clauses in that contract in case shit like this would happen.

Last edited:
my god, I did not think they said anything,

but now they are worried about Rico, if they get into the gym and test him, they are in hot water,
so they can not have Rico fight now for over a year to get all the junk of his system,

however we all knew this from the K-1 time, there has been very little testing, and also why a number of there fighters never fight in the USA, lol

Not sure what you're trying to say. But you can read about Glory changing their mind and wanting to keep working with the ISR here: https://www.telegraaf.nl/sport/3085...-hari-en-gerges-voorkomen?utm_source=whatsapp

Also, good job bringing Rico up in a thread that's about Badr being caught jucing. Lazaar and Rico were tested at the same time, Lazaar was found positive and Rico was clean. It is quite obvious that the ISR doesn't mess about, they are serious.

Back