Badr Hari doping accusation

Not completely true

What do you mean "not completely true"?

Not only does Glory want a new contract with the ISR, they want a new contract based on "new terms".

And we all know what they mean with "new terms". You can test our fighters, BUT it has to be a complete facade. You can test them, but throw away the results afterwards.

Glory is delusional if it thinks the ISR is ok with that. You can't have a contract with the ISR based on YOUR terms. You don't get to cherrypick what is in that contract.

Last edited:
So you're saying it's just a coinindence that Glory terminated their contract with the doping agency after Badr was caught juicing???

You can say how come Glory had no problem with suspending Lazaar after he was caught? Well, Lazaar is obviously not a big draw like Badr is, that's why.

Look Glory and Badr had just signed a big contract for multiple fights, so it's quite obvious what is going on here. I just hope Glory was smart enough to put some clauses in that contract in case shit like this would happen.
How the hell did you get that from what I posted? Of course it’s not a coincidence, all I’m saying is that it’s fucking retarded to stick your neck out for a dude that’s apt to turn around and mug Mother Teresa next week.

Last edited:
I see you edited your post #123 and add some stuff. Ok, makes more sense now. No biggie.

I see you edited your post #123 and add some stuff. Ok, makes more sense now. No biggie.
Yeah I went back and looked at what I posted and saw how you could have gotten the wrong impression. Sarcasm doesn’t always translate well in text.

Did anyone see banchamek gyms latest story on instagram? Buakaw looking bigger than ever, with HUGE lats. Idk what you guys think but it doesn't seem normal to gain that much muscle while also doing a lot of cardiovascular training.

Did anyone see banchamek gyms latest story on instagram? Buakaw looking bigger than ever, with HUGE lats. Idk what you guys think but it doesn't seem normal to gain that much muscle while also doing a lot of cardiovascular training.
I think everyone is in agreeance that Buakaw is juiced to the max. He looked ridiculous in his last fight.

LOL that may be the biggest he's ever been. Juice monkey.
I hadnt watched him in a while,and then i saw that footage where he beat up that hotel clerk or whatever,and i was just like...jesus christ hes massive!

Unbelievable
Money talks dude. If anyone besides Badr pulled half the shit he has they would have been banned from the sport years ago and probably gotten locked away in a padded cell.

19 months is fine. It feels weird to see KB going in this direction at all.

Back