Bak v Leary

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
WTF was that all about

Not only are the pair of them totally unskilled, Bak won 1 round(the 3rd)

Hahaha hahaha hahaha judges for Bellator fights being judges for Bellator fights. How does gifting that win to Bak help him? He's going to artificially be pushed up the rankings to fight a higher ranked fighter when he clearly didn't showcase the skills to fight that upcoming higher ranked fighter. The judges promoted him to a upcoming beat down.

Hahaha hahaha hahaha judges for Bellator fights being judges for Bellator fights. How does gifting that win to Bak help him? He's going to artificially be pushed up the rankings to fight a higher ranked fighter when he clearly didn't showcase the skills to fight that upcoming higher ranked fighter. The judges promoted him to a upcoming beat down.
For like the hundreth time, these are the same refs that do UFC events. Also the French MMA commission determines the judges, and they have a history of being wonky since the sport is new there

For like the hundreth time, these are the same refs that do UFC events. Also the French MMA commission determines the judges, and they have a history of being wonky since the sport is new there
I know Bellator doesn't pick the judges. But the judges sure do love giving gifts when judging Bellator fights.

i dont really watch MMA a lot these days, but that was pretty suspect, Bak cant fight standing at all, and couldt take the other guy down at all for the first 2 rounds...how did he win 3 rounds?

there is one thing questioning a close fight, but that was a pretty easy fight to score, and what was surprising was that Leary didnt seem arsed he just got robbed, like he knew it was coming as they let the other fella bring his axe into the ring at the end....very very suspect

Im probably the sole Bak fan and I have to admit that was an utterly embarassing performance. IDK if Bak was injured or what the seal was but he looked like shit; plain and simple. He lost and was gifted a decision.

I know Bellator doesn't pick the judges. But the judges sure do love giving gifts when judging Bellator fights.
Yeah man, there is a grand conspiracy among judges worldwide to fuck over Bellator.

There was very piss poor judging last night in Bellator and PFL, but this one was by far the worst. One judge even gave Bak a 30-27. A really bad night for betting.

Yeah man, there is a grand conspiracy among judges worldwide to fuck over Bellator.
Well no, the judges are either conspiring to fuck over Bellator, or to gift their golden boys decisions. It changes depending on which way the wind blows.

There was very piss poor judging last night in Bellator and PFL, but this one was by far the worst. One judge even gave Bak a 30-27. A really bad night for betting.
The Leary/Bak bout was the only one where I think the loser was robbed. Thankfully they gave Barton the win.

Well no, the judges are either conspiring to fuck over Bellator, or to gift their golden boys decisions. It changes depending on which way the wind blows.
Amazing how they coordinate around the world to make Bellator look bad, or just do some shenanigans.

By the same token, I wonder if the Arizona commission is trying to fuck over the UFC/Oliveira? or since it is happening in the UFC, hey, these are just things that happen in the big leagues.

I don't think 29-28 Bak is the worst score of all time on a re-watch but I really feel bad for Leary. He deserved that W and 30-27 Bak is just inexcusable.

The Leary/Bak bout was the only one where I think the loser was robbed. Thankfully they gave Barton the win.

Lots of questionable split decisions on both cards.

Was talking just about the Bellator card, didn't watch any of the PFL prelims

PFL prelims were an absolute dud, don't watch them. Very boring. Bellator's prelims were much better.

Back