Baki Chamsoudinov says PFL have not offered him a rematch with Cedric Doumbé or paid him his full purse from their first fight

What is the point of keeping guys like Lima and Mousasi on the shelf? So they can’t go to the UFC if they release them? I guarantee the UFC isn’t chomping at the bit to sign two 35+ middleweights. Just let them go so they can do whatever they want.

What is the point of keeping guys like Lima and Mousasi on the shelf? So they can’t go to the UFC if they release them? I guarantee the UFC isn’t chomping at the bit to sign two 35+ middleweights. Just let them go so they can do whatever they want.

Lima has a KO win over MVP who escaped Bumator and is in UFC now so they might want to bring him over

In fairness Douglas Lima probably is overpaid at this point.
Sure, but it feels like bullshit when it's coming from the org who overpaid for guys like Pettis and Rory.

Maybe even Thiago, but I don't know what deal they had him on.

Sure, but it feels like bullshit when it's coming from the org who overpaid for guys like Pettis and Rory.

Maybe even Thiago, but I don't know what deal they had him on.
Exactly, they paid Pettis 750K to lose badly like 4 times over the last two years. I doubt Gegard and Lima are even close to that amount

They’d rather pay out the ass for a Claressa Shields can-crushing and for Ngannou to take pics wearing PFL gear while doing fuck all.

PFL sucks.

What is the point of keeping guys like Lima and Mousasi on the shelf? So they can’t go to the UFC if they release them?
Precisely. PFLattor is going to end up a worse shit show than even the UFC at the upper management/fighter pay level, isn't it?
The Pink Goof is going to win again, isn't he?
2jp6qdf8wby81.jpg

Last edited:

Pacheco and Cyborg joining forces to complain about pfl

Lmao, previously at least it was just Bellator fighters complaining rather than fighters that were already with PFL.

Back