Ball Grabbing Strategy Debunked in Real Fight

17267938_94729e21bb_z.jpg

is that Ashida Kim?

No, and actually...its crazier, but I don't have time to tell it. She might of ran into the guy, 15 years later in a hospital. She ran into a guy who looked like him, there because they stopped giving him meds.

She asked him if he used to drive a brown (whatever type truck it was) truck. And he said "YEAH, how'd you know?" And then he said he was a carny (Which, my mom had noted that he had maps of a lot of city in the truck he put her in. And when she asked why he was in hospital and he said because they wouldn't give him meds. She asked if he ever did bad things when not on them...and she said he gave her the creepiest look and said "Yeah....I do REALLY bad things when I'm not on them" and stared at her.

She freaked out and told nurse and she said she wasn't allowed to talk about patients but he had assaulted women previously but also told her to stop persuing it because whatever he might of done...he is paying for now..and indicated that he tried to commit suicide several times.

That's pretty creepy. O_O Did she ever tell the police at one point???

Dude in the adrenaline of a street fight someone twisting your jibblies isn't going to be a fight ender. Someone grabs my nuts I am breaking their grip and ripping their shoulder out or poking them in the eye (see I can do dirty shit too)

Here it was...

Original Thread

Ok, if I must...

It doesn't always work..its risky bro. My mom was kidnapped by a guy posing to be an off duty police officer when I was 2 years old. She did a risky u-turn on 45 and a guy in a truck pulled up beside her flashing a badge telling her to pull over.

She did, and at first my mom wouldn't get out or roll down the window all the way for him as he requested. But eventually, after a cat and mouse game, he convinced her to get out and come to his truck. (This was in the day time mind you on a high way with cars going by.)

When she go over to the truck, he tried to grab her and push her in the truck..she said she grabbed him by the balls as hard as she could. This guy was only about 5'9 or 5'10 and my mom isn't one of those petite little girls. She was a personal trainer and co-owned a gym most her life. (Not a steroids she/man...but in GREAT shape and strong)

She said she grabbed it with an iron grip and twisted and squeezed. You know what happened? He grabbed his police flash light and knocked her the fuck out.

Surprisingly, (And thank God) It can be hard to catch a ball in a squeeze to grab it. It floats and especially when grabbing through layers of clothes..or jeans, the ball is more likely to float OUT of the way when pressure is applied leaving you grabbing a bunch of skin and dick. Not always but my point is...its not a for sure thing grabbing balls if thats what your betting your life on. Chances are..you might just piss the guy off and if your in a bad position..you might get fucked up REALLY bad.

Kind of like the o' I'd bite a guys leg if I was in an arm bar lol...If you bite my leg...it would hurt..bad..but it would just fuel me with adrenaline and I would snap you arm worse and start twisting it and wiggling it damaging ligaments and nerves until you quit.

(P.s. not to leave you hangin on the kidnap story..after getting knocked out she woke up in his truck with him trying to stick a needle in her...she punched and kicked him in the face put was a little out of it...and he smashed her twice in the head again...maybe more. When she woke up again, she had her hands tied and with her feet by passenger door and her head on his lap with his hands on her throat.

She started praying to God for her to die before he did whatever he was planning on doing to her, she was like please just let me get in a wreck or something and thats when she thought "THATS IT..I'll get us in a wreck". So she said, she doesn't know if he didn't tie the ropes tight or if God untied them..she just knows that when she said amen and moved her hands....she noticed they were untied. So she reached up, grabbed the wheel and yanked on it.

He had to let go of her throat to grab the wheel so she bolted for the door. Thats when she noticed the inside door latched was removed. So then she went for the manual window..and the little knob that makes it turn easy was removed. So she had to cut her hand on the metal sticking out as she rolled it down. Her kicking and screaming as he curses her out and grabs for her legs. Eventually she gets it down and jumps out of the window

(Im' not sure how fast) and rolls a bunch on the ground before stopping and crawling up a bloody mess. She runs for like 5 minutes with people passing her up not stopping to help as she was screaming. Finally, this black guy that worked at a car dealership and heard the screams crosses the street and helps her.)

I love how your racism shines through right at the end of this thrilling read. You could have left out his race, dick.

Man, how in the hell did that guy make it out with all his teeth after pulling that shit on a bouncer, he should buy some lottery tickets.

Man, how in the hell did that guy make it out with all his teeth after pulling that shit on a bouncer, he should buy some lottery tickets.
it was being filmed for a documentary. i've been to that particular club - it's a shithole.

I love how your racism shines through right at the end of this thrilling read. You could have left out his race, dick.

Wow, you're an idiot. Saying a black guy helped her out is no more racist than saying a white guy or Asian guy helped her out. Stop being so sensitive.

hmmm...someone posts something about a black guy and the first thing you think about is dick. please stick to the fetish forums.

those bouncers were quite gentle with the angry dude.. probably because it was being filmed.. that could have went HORRIFIC for the ball grabber.

Dude you missed it. See in this story the hero who saves the little white girl is a strong black man, so it's like double secret reverse racism........ Or as we like to call it "you being an idiot.":icon_neut

those bouncers were quite gentle with the angry dude.. probably because it was being filmed.. that could have went HORRIFIC for the ball grabber.

right?! i mean.. if i were ball grabbed (and have been before) itd be straight to screwin that guys world up if i was in his position.. all its gunna do is piss someone off.. dont do it.. its not a good tactic... now if your STANDING a strike is legitimate.

You didn't mention the race of ANYONE in the story, besides the black guy whom you only mention for one sentence... And in that sentence, you apparently think his race needs to be disclosed.

Back