News BANGER ALERT: Elves Brener vs Myktybek Orolbai set for UFC 301

Stapled ant legs to my boys head.

I agree that this is very early for these guys to meet, but it's a stacked division in general when it comes to up and coming guys and I feel like it's a great test of where Orlobai actually is. I've thought he was undersized for 170 and would be a much better fit at 155, the guy is strong as an ox.

This is 100% true.

Stapled Ant legs is a delicacy in some countries

Going with orolbai, I had tukhugov beating brenner, and brenner was losing the entire fight to guram before a punch that I could’ve sworn was illegal (neck punch)

Orolbai the short notice lightweight was ragdolling uros medic

Going with orolbai, I had tukhugov beating brenner, and brenner was losing the entire fight to guram before a punch that I could’ve sworn was illegal (neck punch)

Orolbai the short notice lightweight was ragdolling uros medic

Brenner won nearly the entire first round with his grappling until Guram caught him with something at the end of the first round. He still methodically broke Guram over the course of 3 rounds.

Also, there was absolutely nothing illegal about the finishing blow Brenner landed on Guram, though Guram landed several illegal 12-6 elbows which badly split open Brenner.

Brenner won nearly the entire first round with his grappling until Guram caught him with something at the end of the first round. He still methodically broke Guram over the course of 3 rounds.

Also, there was absolutely nothing illegal about the finishing blow Brenner landed on Guram, though Guram landed several illegal 12-6 elbows which badly split open Brenner.
He lost the first and second rounds to guram. And I thought neck punches were illegal, if they’re not they’re not, I don’t care

Top 10 LW’s?
Turner beat Medic even faster with a 1st round finish. To

He'd lose to Orolbai too. Different styles. Is Turner even top 10? Some top 10s shouldn't be top 10s, but Turner either way is a dangerous fight. I reckon he can do to him what Gamrot did, but not an easy fight. 60/40 Orolbai.

So was kuteladze, according to a lot of sherdog and ufc commentators lol.

Regardless, I was just saying that I thought they'd give elves someone a little more established to help him continue to climb up the division. Orolbai is good, but largely an unknown. This just isn't how I'd manage their careers.

It's a fun fight though, so I'm not that mad.
I was totally one of those dumbasses blowing Kutateladze. That loss to Brenner was a huge surprise to me. A pleasant one, too, because Brenner is an awesome fighter to watch. I still think Guram is awesome, but I don't think he makes it to the top.

And I'll have to rewatch Orolbai footage, but I know I expected him to beat Medic and rate him highly amongst unknowns. So, there's a chance I'll spew the same dumbassery.

orolbai's face be like

hqdefault.jpg

Back