Barao moving back up to FW

Lol when you start to lose just change divisions.

He is still in the ufc?

Geez I thought he was BKFC bound for sure.
Would be great if he managed to turn things around get a win here though.

Changing weight classes is the new extended career choice after losing.

Watch his fight against Pickett you will laugh so hard how Hogan was hyping him up like he is an unbeatable monster

His last win was over the next Anderson SilvaeC7bq_Fi.jpeg ...in 2016<6>

Watch his fight against Pickett you will laugh so hard how Hogan was hyping him up like he is an unbeatable monster
He actually was an unbeatable monster for the most part of his career. TJ just took his soul twice and he hasn't been the same since then.

He actually was an unbeatable monster for the most part of his career. TJ just took his soul twice and he hasn't been the same since then.
Yeah he is 2-7 since 2014

43390c0bdffd16e16be57aa7a247fa2c_L.jpg

I was going to post something sarcastic about his first 145 run going so well but then remembered he did even worse returning to bantamweight :confused:

remember when he was the best p4p fighter in the world?

now he's almost as irrelevant as conor mcgregor.

Kinda sad, but the guy was a better and more accomplished fighter than 99% of UFC fighters will ever be so whatever. He deserves hespect.

Anyone remember the embedded when he was champ and it showed him washing his clothes in the bathtub? Still have that picture in my mind today for some reason.

I think USADA also took part of his soul.

this is why conor haters are worse than the nuthuggers. cant keep his name out their mouths. so sad.

I think USADA also took part of his soul.
Probably, but he lost his mental edge and agression before USADA if I'm not mistaken but who knows, brazilian and american fighters always test positive in high numbers.

i kind of feel bad for the guy....he's pretty much broken and done.

he didnt seem to make much money during his prime...and i don't think his coaches or management helped much with that.

i vaguely remember him weight cutting in his bathtub in brazil during a embedded episode and his place looked like a shithole. he's a relatively young guy, but his future looks pretty miserable.

Back