Barboza - Gaethje proves that Rumble would've slept Jones. Jones' boxing is even worse than Edson's.

i was watching barbosa - gathje and thinking this is what jones - rumble would look like! thanks ts for letting me know i'm not alone.

Wow the mma math is of the charts.

Against aggressive power punchers with great chins who can also kick (Rumble/Gaethje), you need punching power yourself to at least keep them honest to make sure they don't just walk through your shots and land bombs.

Almost everyone that Rumble ever lost to packed real power in their shots (DC, Vitor, Koscheck etc). Jones is a great kicker like Edson but his boxing is even worse than Edson's and retreating non-stop is never going to be able to tire Rumble out or stop his forward pressure.

Jones would've been lying dead on the canvas just like Edson

but but but, edson doesn't have Jones' wrestling...there's the difference....

I don’t think I’ve ever seen such retarded use of extrapolation, congratulations I guess.

Barboza lost due to his habit of always circling out to the left when on the cage and his terrible cage awareness. Jones doesn't have those issues and isn't really like Barboza at all and neither is Rumble very similar to Gaethje.

Gaethje vs Barboza proved one thing: that Gaethje can knock Edson out.

Jones uses his kicks mostly defensively once the opponent steps in range. Barboza uses them entirely offensively to inflict damage.

Jones can take a punch and is a much smarter fighter. Sure, Rumble can Ko any man on earth with a well timed bomb but if he doesnt land that fast Jones eats him alive.

Jones hasnt ever been hit clean.. so I disagree

but high fight iq, yes

Rashad's high kick that KOd Salmon
Machida's straight right that KTFOd Bader
Gus has solid punches

And his ability to avoid strikes is part of fight IQ + technique.

PROVE????
yh4Cuoz5GMqATzSC0CqQOLwDMRrkcFuPpuZ0dcANZHMJnm7PxYIvynIgQkx4TlRf.jpg

i'm sorry what?

two lw's prove that rumble would've slept jones?

you reachin cuz

Back