Barcelona Terror Attack, August 17, 2017: v2

As usual Merkels reaction was the worst. She used exact the same formula as last time.
"It was an evil and disgusting attack", as if there are also 'nice' and 'beautiful' terror attacks.
<6>
At the end of the day, all those 'statements' are kind of lame. They have been repeated over and over again, and while nobody believes that politicians typically speak from their heart, absolutely *everybody* sees how it's just a quick boilerplate statement. It's just like a quick 'How are you?' - 'fine' response among people who don't really know each other, where everybody knows the 'fine' doesn't actually have any meaning.

<6>
At the end of the day, all those 'statements' are kind of lame. They have been repeated over and over again, and while nobody believes that politicians typically speak from their heart, absolutely *everybody* sees how it's just a quick boilerplate statement. It's just like a quick 'How are you?' - 'fine' response among people who don't really know each other, where everybody knows the 'fine' doesn't actually have any meaning.

yep, sometimes I think they don't even give a shit anymore.
We are getting used to it.

DAe0G2zW0AEAIYR.jpg

Did I say that?
I just found it funny to promote killing people for helping others.
You know that not every person fleeing from a war zone is not a rapist, right?

Half if they are muslim, or 70/80% of those ahemmm poor migrant refugees men between 18/40

Absolutely not. Not all of them are zombies, and pity will be required in both directions.

Trump has not saved the US from anything. One man cannot halt social decline on this scale. He is our Alexios Komnenos. A defiant rally before a sick, frail generation takes over.

The Democrats handed the Republicans a freebie by running a comically white candidate years after the left doubled-down on extreme racial rhetoric. This resulted in mass voter apathy. It's not indicative that the US has "woken up to the mass media". It's an anomaly and I doubt they will make the same stupid mistake more than 5 more times*.

This isn't defeatism -- it's long-term vision. Rightist organizations around the world need to maintain close ties and coordination as they're subjected to censorship and persecution. Not only to increase their odds of mutual survival, but to coordinate in the event that Balkanization occurs, new Western revivalist states are founded and they need to draw a populace.

*They are still led by a handful of ancient, oblivious cronies so "more than once" would be overestimating them. Maybe three more times before the Schumers are all replaced by the Ellisons.

did you read any of them?

do they teach death to the infidel

I've only read some of Al-Kafi, so I couldn't say how strongly the text justifies violence. Mostly with the hadiths it's a matter of (believed) authenticity and interpretation though, and Shia Islam has the benefit there of a more centralised authority. Especially in comparison to the Salafis.

You dont have to kill them although that would certainly work. Just throw deport them. Or throw illegal aliens in prison and make it so bad that they want to self deport. Every country in Africa, Asia, Central and South America follows this policy. Even some countries like Belarus, Russia and some states in the balkans do this.

Subsaharan africans dont flee to north african arab states or Israel cause in the Arab states they know they will die or be thrown in prision then deported. In Israel they are thrown in prisons with horrible conditions and they self deport in other words life is so bad and no welfare or tolerance that they choose to be deported. That is cause Israel follows that UN refugee law which states that anyone that crosses into your border without ID and claims to be fleeing war is a 'refugee' and entitled to refugee status and cannot be deported. Some other countries dont care and just deport.

But now what Morocco and Tunisia and Libya and Algeria are doing is they are allowing subsaharan africans to cross their country and then helps them get on boats so they can flee to europe.

Last edited:
Simple as.

They brought this shit upon themselves. Invited cattle to Europe, then gave asylum.

Every single fucking day you hear about boats coming to Europe. Whoever gave the order to rescue drowning refugees, should be sentenced to shooting squad.

And just for the record I am not affiliated with any political movements. I review cases individually, but this shit boils my blood.

I will never, ever again stand with any European country that had a chance to do something about it, but ultimately failed through left politics.

I understand cases where borders cannot be patrolled at all times, and illegals just enter without hassle. Tough, shit happens. But few weeks ago, you had a video on the website where cattle from Africa and middle east stormed Spanish beaches, and not a single police officer to stop them. This just cry for condemnation.

You guys saying Trump is a disappointment to US, guess what. He is a disappointment to your failed left wing shitty politics.

End of rant.
They are doing it to themselves, no doubt.

Problem with ignoring it- what do you think the next democratic president is going to do immediately upon entering office? The same shit that leaders in Europe are doing. Our leaders are slowly turning their backs on citizens for future voters and convincing liberals that its the right thing to do.

There's no real option to putting an end to mass immigration, except even more violence. All the political parties are pro-globalization and pro-mass immigration, so there are no real democratic alternatives.

Right now, the amount of terrorist attacks is still low enough for people to be able to stand for it. However, if the waves of immigrants keep coming for another decade, the new generations of Muslims grow to be even more radical than the old, and the terrorist attacks keep happening, it is impossible to say how frustrated the people may become. Perhaps they will simply come to accept it as "part and parcel of living in a big city", that the annual bombing of a city is simply a reminder of Islam's might.

I'm of the opinion that it is time for European governments to start appeasing the people by being more strict when it comes to deporting those who have been denied asylum, at the very least. But it is doubtful that there will be any changes.

At the end of the day, a dozen people dead simply don't "move the needle" enough for Europe's bureaucrats to change their course. Sounds callous to say, but it is true. Statistically, it is not a significant event.

Of course, if there was even a single terrorist attack directed at the politicians themselves, there would be immediate action taken to address the threat.

I agree mostly. But what could change the equation is a chemical or radiological attack.

This seems to be the new trend with islamists who carry out attacks in the west.

Indeed. The last terrorist attack(so far!)in London used exactly the same tactic. The idea is to make people without firearms too scared to try and fight back or help those who are being stabbed to death.

You can tell it was Spanish cops. If it was US cops, you'd hear about 100 rounds being fired instead of a half dozen.

If it was Brazilian cops, they'd have called in a gunship.

"Get some! Get some! Anyone who runs away is a terrorist. Anyone who stands still is a well-disciplined terrorist!":D

After hearing NPR repeatedly call out the murderer in VA as a white supremacist (as they should) I haven't heard them describe the murderers in Spain as Muslim extremists.

After hearing NPR repeatedly call out the murderer in VA as a white supremacist (as they should) I haven't heard them describe the murderers in Spain as Muslim extremists.
*as Muslims

Back