Bare Knuckles is for wimps. Lehtwei (Burmese boxing) allows headbutts!

Jesus are we moving backwards in combat sports with this stuff?
Lethwei has been around a few hundred years. Basically every country on the Indochina peninsula has their own form of what is essentially the same combat art: Lethwei (Myanmar), Pradal Serey/Kun Khmer (Cambodia), Muay Thai (Thailand), Tomoi (Malaysia).

Ya'll just jelly that the GOAT is taking over ALL combat sports... Bare Knuckling is just the oranges or beginnings as them folk say.

giphy.gif

MMA is for weaklings. In the slums of Brazil you can bring a gun into the favelas in shoot.

The future of MMA:
GettyImages-168508176-5c4b8a64c9e77c0001380281.jpg

Sounds brutal on paper but after watching some matches, it's meh. Probably because the level of competition sucks. The #1 Lethwei fighter is a bum from Canada who is 0-2 in his pro MMA career.

Wanderlei did this years ago in Vale tudo...

Why not allow weapons.. make it interesting spear vs sword.

What is the limit ? not a fan of this type of approach I like the ring/cage I like the gloves and some rules we need the commissions etc can't be total jokes.

We are already more of a 'violent entertainment business' then a sport.

Combat sports in modern times are always a contradiction.

One one hand it’s combat, so people try to do as much harm as possible to each other.

On the other hand it’s sport, so it should be a level playing field with stringent rules for safety.

Safety but hurt each other? What is the acceptable level of “hurt each other but not too much”? If you think about it it’s totally illogical.

The two things are polar opposites, thus combat sports will always be questionable and questioned.

We are struggling to find a happy medium between no contact point fighting such as Olympic TKD and to-the-death gladiator-type battles. MMA moved us more towards the latter, but CTE will eventually move us towards the former.

I love it. Check out cyrus Washington for some sweet finishes.

Sounds brutal on paper but after watching some matches, it's meh. Probably because the level of competition sucks. The #1 Lethwei fighter is a bum from Canada who is 0-2 in his pro MMA career.
Andy Souwer sucks at mma too. I guess his accomplishments in K1 and Shootboxing mean dog shit now, too.

Lehtwei is for wimps.

New promotion CFL is for hardcores. Chainsaw Fight League will launch via app next month.

Help create a tag line. Winner gets 4 VIP tickets and will co-main our first event.

Last edited:
Why headbutts but no biting? Why elbows but no eye gouging?

At some stage sherdoggers will simply want 2 guys in a pit while some midget throws two swords in and tells them "ITSSSS TIMEEEEEEEE"

Back