BareKnuckle fighting Ring Girls are hotter than UFC

UFC isn't elite in fighting OR ring girls

I thought you lived at the gym? If you did you would know that most fit gym chicks are thin and toned with big squat-rack asses...

Come on man.

I hate it when you shit the bed like this.

o_O

there are different types of gym chicks...there are the ones that are muscular, which I don't like...and then the ones that are feminine, soft, but in shape...that is how I like women to look...not like they're trying to compete with men on some physical level...

Rough n Rowdy ring girls blow the UFC butter faces out of the water.

there are different types of gym chicks...there are the ones that are muscular, which I don't like...and then the ones that are feminine, soft, but in shape...that is how I like women to look...not like they're trying to compete with men on some physical level...

How old are you @bigconan? Curious.

ONEWarrior_RingGirls_00026(pp_w768_h512).jpg

One FC are not bad either
Far right, would marry.

Yea they look nice. UFC girls are falling behind. Certain ones need to move on, but it makes sense why they’re sticking around. Probably not many options career wise for girls like Brittany and Arianny. Both are in their mid 30s. Once they quit the ring girl gig, what is their?

Maybe start a podcast lol.

That's because the UFC only lets you be a ring card girl if you fuck Dana, which immediately eliminates the top % of hot chicks.

I'm curious what in my answer prompted that question?

Nothing in that specific answer. Just your general aura suggests to me that you’re probably older (I’m 40, myself). Simply curious as to whether my impression is correct.

we need more girls with natural boobs like chrissy blair

Looks like your average hot chick who is one shot away from prostituting herself.

Looks like your average hot chick who is one shot away from prostituting herself.

Yeah...

Then what about the male fighters?

Are they "one shot away" from prostituting themselves? I mean, they wear less than the girls, so...

indeed TS
so where is the mentioned black girls photo from BKFC

Back