Barr and Mueller's Two Testie-fy (SCO v. 34)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@glenwo2
@JamesRussler

Really, cake puns and poop jokes from you two?

th

What you highlighted did not support your points, which is why you tried to bury that in highlighting things unrelated to our conversation (I of course never said that Mueller reports to congress, nice try at another straw man). Now if you would like, you can address the specifics of our debate on the following points with what you highlighted.

1. That it was up to Barr to make the determination
2. That Mueller is "required" to accept Barr's determination.
2. That Barr could have gone against OLC guidelines to indict a sitting POTUS if the evidence was there.

Better read 'em again chief

Amusing. barr just charged someone with obstruction with no charged underlying crime.

Break it down for me with each point, 1,2,3. <209Bitch>

1. Barr is the AG. He can accept or reject any action Mueller takes. The only condition is that Barr must notify congress if he rejected any of Mueller's proposed actions.

2. Mueller is a subordinate of Barr, and Barr controls the scope of his investigation. As I said above, Barr has authority to accept or reject Mueller's proposed actions. Moreover, the contents of Mueller's investigation are confidential. Mueller can privately fume over Barr's determinations, but he cannot do anything about them.

3. Barr probably would not have gone against that policy. Doesn't change the fact that his determination was made without regard to it.

Further reading:

I have concluded that Joe, Polish and Homer never actually check the tweets they continually spam in the threads

What you highlighted did not support your points,

oh shut up.

He did. You just refuse to read or acknowledge he's correct. Get lost, Fudge-Cake. <DisgustingHHH>

@JamesRussler , don't waste any more time on this clown. Even if you hold his hand while pointing out FACTS in big letters, he still won't admit you're correct. #TimeToMoveOn {<diva}

1. Barr is the AG. He can accept or reject any action Mueller takes. The only condition is that Barr must notify congress if he rejected any of Mueller's proposed actions.

2. Mueller is a subordinate of Barr, and Barr controls the scope of his investigation. As I said above, Barr has authority to accept or reject Mueller's proposed actions. Moreover, the contents of Mueller's investigation are confidential. Mueller can privately fume over Barr's determinations, but he cannot do anything about them.

3. Barr probably would not have gone against that policy. Doesn't change the fact that his determination was made without regard to it.

Further reading:

You are just being redundant now and not addressing my questions. Come on, support specifically with what you previously highlighted that, you said, would make me "have his cake and eat it too".;)

2. That Barr could have gone against OLC guidelines to indict a sitting POTUS if the evidence was there. He got the job by sending an unsolicited memo in which he opined that the obstruction investigation was "fatally misconceived", so it's not a question of him "probably" not going against the OLC.:rolleyes:

https://www.aclu.org/blog/executive...olicited-memo-trump-about-obstruction-justice

oh shut up.

He did. You just refuse to read or acknowledge he's correct. Get lost, Fudge-Cake. <DisgustingHHH>

@JamesRussler , don't waste any more time on this clown. Even if you hold his hand while pointing out FACTS in big letters, he still won't admit you're correct. #TimeToMoveOn {<diva}

Hollaback girl

th

Amusing. barr just charged someone with obstruction with no charged underlying crime.

Wehelie allegedly intentionally misidentified his own voice that was captured when Person A left a voicemail message on Wehelie’s mobile telephone. When questioned by FBI investigators about this particular incident, Wehelie made several misleading and/or false statements.

Wehelie is scheduled to make his initial appearance in federal court in Alexandria today at 10:00 a.m.

Wehelie is charged with making false statements to government officials and obstruction of a federal investigation. If convicted, he faces a maximum penalty of 25 years in prison. Actual sentences for federal crimes are typically less than the maximum penalties. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after taking into account the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.

>>> Sounds like a crime to me, Joe. {<shrug}

Last edited:

Further reading:

More proof that Cake didn't read ONE WORD of your post if you had to give it to him like this.

EDIT : And he replies that you are redundant. I wouldn't even try anymore with him.

Come on, support specifically with what you previously highlighted that, you said, would make me "have his cake and eat it too".;)

2. That Barr could have gone against OLC guidelines to indict a sitting POTUS if the evidence was there. He got the job by sending an unsolicited memo in which he opined that the obstruction investigation was "fatally misconceived", so it's not a question of him "probably" not going against the OLC.:rolleyes:

https://www.aclu.org/blog/executive...olicited-memo-trump-about-obstruction-justice

Cake, muh dood, you don't need to haggle on this point. This is not really a debatable issue, it's just a straightforward reading of the regulations. What you could argue, if you so chose, is:
  • The DOJ regulations here are an ultra vires to the extent they prevent Mueller from reporting to congress because they exceed the scope of their enabling statue (dunno if this is true, but FYI regulations are invalid if they are inconsistent with their enabling statutes)
  • Since Barr already provided the report to Congress, the issue of whether the regs allow Mueller to report to congress is moot (this is actually true), and Congress is free to act upon the report as it sees fit.
  • Trump's actions, as described in Mueller's report, constitute High Crimes and Misdemeanors for which he can be impeached (I disagree, but a plausible argument)

Ever heard of RINOs? And besides, Mueller isn't a politician but he's demonstrated where his political leanings go all too clearly based on whom he had hired on that Mueller-Probe team.

Oh yes...I agree. LOCK HIM UP!!! <DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

Idiot.<LordRoose>

Incredible. Do you even think before you post nonsense like that? <DCWhoa>

You are the one who said he is just trying to get ammo for the dems at election time.

So has Mueller been a secret dem since Reagan? Or sometime after. Please specify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back