Barrera and Morales reunite

holy shit Morales got fat af

dude looks like a sumo wrestler

I fuck with u, fish. But ur a fucktard if u dont agree Barrera is the king of getting away with hitting downed opponents.
I was just fucking about. Abraham had a solid shot on Durrell but Barrera all the way.

If you don't train Ground N Pound or Barrera you're a goddamn fool.. js.

In a perfect world he'd get DQ'ed like Roy Jones did... Barrera should be on everyone's top 50 list, but he was still a dirty piece of dog doodoo
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/barrera-vs-marquez-did-they-get-it-right.3404073/

That was a decent thread, surprised it did't get more responses. Weird I didn't notice it and respond at the time, as I love the fight and MAB is one of my top 5 favorite fighters.

I don't think RJJ should have been DQed, or Abraham. No Contests at the worst. Nedy should have stepped in fast, or at least yelled KD or something. JMM wa down for like multiple full seconds before Nedy reacted.

It is pretty crazy how styles make fights. I thought MAB clearly won the fight, clearer than PAC's wins over JMM.

I like using acronyms to talk about fighters with awesome names!

Barrera with long hair was so dreamy.

NSepMGI.gif

you mean like this?

800px-The_Baby_Faced_Assassin_-_Marco_Antonio_Barrera.jpg

He has actually rocked an even dreamier mullet. But a google image search of "marco antonio barrera mullet boxer" did not have one picture of him with long hair, except this one you posted. Pictures of David Haye, Sugar Ray.... wtf google. Feelsbadman

He has actually rocked an even dreamier mullet. But a google image search of "marco antonio barrera mullet boxer" did not have one picture of him with long hair, except this one you posted. Pictures of David Haye, Sugar Ray.... wtf google. Feelsbadman

probably had that hair at the height of the whole latino pop craze in 2000 eh?

A level chin right there.
Morales coming straight back with sharp shots immediately too, normally when you see one fighter slap another at a press conference, the guy just takes it and looks dumbfounded for a few moments before reacting

Morales coming straight back with sharp shots immediately too, normally when you see one fighter slap another at a press conference, the guy just takes it and looks dumbfounded for a few moments before reacting

That right there is the epitome of Rocky Balboa's "It ain't how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward!"

probably had that hair at the height of the whole latino pop craze in 2000 eh?

it was much earlier in his career. Like 1990-1993.

This is best clip I could find of the mullet on youtube. From 1991. I have his entire career (minus a few fights) on dvd... but I couldn't find the epitome of his hair on youtube :( feelsbadman

naseem out weighs both of them

PAY-Ex-boxer-Prince-Naseem-and-his-wife-Eleasha-Hamed-shopping-in-Knightsbridge.jpg

"Another one. We the best music. DJ Khaled!"

It gos to show that when you take something so extreme, you're psychologically waiting to bounce back.

He got to the point when he had no reason to continue fighting, why bother continue training or dieting at all.

Back