Barry (HBO)

Been watching since season 1. It is a fun and interesting show. It has enough depth to keep you interested, but not so much you have to think too hard about it.

I enjoyed season 1, season 2 isn't connecting with me though for whatever reason? Chances are I'll be out after this next episode...same with GOT if they don't pick it up and knock off all of the melodramatic shit.

I think season 2 is whooping on season 1 pretty hard. I remember reading how season 2 was going to get darker and it definitely has. I'm starting to wish it were an hour long versus 30 minutes, because every single episode this season ends with me wanting more and more.

I think season 2 is whooping on season 1 pretty hard. I remember reading how season 2 was going to get darker and it definitely has. I'm starting to wish it were an hour long versus 30 minutes, because every single episode this season ends with me wanting more and more.
I never expected Bill Hader to come off this scary filled with rage. This show has some intense moments. Violence and dark comedy never worked better. Crazy how the cop wants his wifes lover killed!

Great show.

This one is also great. Seriously, watch this damned show.

HBO is superior to FX... Sons of Anarchy was pure cheese. I'll check that out though^

HBO is superior to FX... Sons of Anarchy was pure cheese. I'll check that out though^

Short season, and things slow down a bit in the middle, but holy shit, the finale.

I enjoyed season 1, season 2 isn't connecting with me though for whatever reason? Chances are I'll be out after this next episode...same with GOT if they don't pick it up and knock off all of the melodramatic shit.

A lot less violence this season in Barry.

As for GoT, pretty sure this next episode is going to blow the roof off. Last episode was just getting the story in order and setting up for next week.

You guys weren't shocked the cop asked Barry to kill his wifes new husband? fucking hilarious he sends him off to Chicago instead of killing him. I wonder if Barry ends up clean in the end.

Hader is absolutely nailing the more dark and serious quirks of Barry’s character. I think he’ll be another comedic actor who breaks out in to more dramatic roles in the future, kind of like Jim Carrey’s career path.

The show is still amazing btw. Love having this show to watch after GoT.

yeah 30 mins is too short, this show definitely would have been better served with the 45-55minute length. Impressed by Hader's ability to actually be dark minded etc. He just looks like a goofball yet transformed himself for this show

yeah i really like this show.

its good fun. i read about it before the second season started, so i watched the first ep of that and then straight after i binged the first season that night. when i was reading about it i thought hader would struggle with that kindof role, but he has been great so far.

the end of last ep was hilarious when he got into the hotel room and the cop talked to him.

Yes in general but The Shield and Justified are both top 10 dramas of all time.

Barry is great, the only show I really follow atm.

Thinking about watching this while I have HBO during GOT season. I like Bill Hader.

Is this bout 'bama?
If not, I'm not watching.

Funny you mentioned that. Veep caught my eye as well. I like the actors on that show too.
one of my fav shows. sad its ending this season. but only so much you can do with presidential cycles..

i only started watching late alst year but binged the first 6 seasons during the christmas break lol.

the cast is hilarious. funny fuckers talking shit to each other. i def recommend you watch that show from start to finish.

Back