Media Baseball star Josh Donaldson calls Khabib the "most boring fighter in the world"

He's clearly never seen a Jon Fitch or Phil Davis fight...

I doubt anyone gives a shit about baseball on baseball forums. I played baseball for a few years during high school and it's pretty much the only stick and ball sport I don't watch now. It was okay to play but watching it is torture.
Sure you did lmao

Now compare talent pools between mma and baseball. Why do you think he makes more? Move along. Imagine being triggered by an alter athlete take on a C tier sport
Seriously, why are you here
You don’t respect the sport, you’re bitter and sad
You should move along

Seriously, why are you here
You don’t respect the sport, you’re bitter and sad
You should move along
I don't respect the sport because I can understand an elite athletes opinion of khabin? Lol what. So you think khabib fights are more entertaining than izzy? Ngannou? Khamzat? You're the casual

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...one-of-the-most-boring-fighters-in-the-world/

Embodiment of a filthy casual and ironically player of one of the most boring sport in the world calls Khabib boring. Probably lost a lot of money betting on Gaethje.
Also look at the Weasel Ariel getting excited the moment he calls Khabib boring. He really does hold a grudge against all fighters of Ali.

You were right, besides watching grass grow baseball might be the most boring thing to watch.

Very ironic coming from baseball player and odd

Josh is a monster. I have a signed ball form wehn he was with the jay's, but he should stick to being an MVP at baseball.

Made more this year than khabib UFC career combined. A level confirmed
Who gives a flying f*ck what he made! Baseball is boring as f*ck to watch but fun to play.

They’re lucky their fan base doesn’t mind watching the most boring game on earth!

The most boring mma fight is more exciting than the most exciting baseball game.

Oh wow Jeter hit it a foot higher than the guy could jump and got to second base... how exciting. Golf is more exciting, darts is more exciting... bowling... fucking poker is more exciting than baseball.

Who gives a flying f*ck what he made! Baseball is boring as f*ck to watch but fun to play.

They’re lucky their fan base doesn’t mind watching the most boring game on earth!
If it was the most boring sport on earth he would not make 21 mil a year. Your opinion is proven incorrect by his salary

Well obviously these baseball fans don't find it boring.

Back