Social Baton Rouge Will Split into Two Cities Following Court Ruling

If they don’t paint it as a racial thing, they will lose their power over the narrative.

See my reply to Holmes.

This isn't being driven by race (in my opinion).

I've always thought Louisiana was bullshit for calling them "parishes" instead of counties.

What neighborhood is that?

Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, a suburb of Montréal.

I live in the west end of NDG which is mostly black. I had no idea there was so much poverty here until I started delivering from a food bank to the elderly and infirm. Grand Blvd is basically a slum.

Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, a suburb of Montréal.

I live in the west end of NDG which is mostly black. I had no idea there was so much poverty here until I started delivering from a food bank to the elderly and infirm. Grand Blvd is basically a slum.
I remain highly skeptical but I’m not going to google out the demographics. But you are so much better than everyone else.

It’s funny how two people can read the same thing and walk away with different reactions. You are posting this with contempt, and I’m just nodding along like, yeah, that does sound like a good idea.

God forbid the people who actually pay taxes actually want good schools and police.
Some people like to be spat on, and kicked in the genitals. It’s their kink.

The funny thing is I would bet top dollar that the bleeding-heart liberals in here against this sort of thing do not live in areas impacted by poor black leadership, and forced diversity and housing/bussing. Long Island is a wonderful example. The moment they force bussing of poor neighborhoods into better ones, that school district turns to shit. I can name 10 off the top of my head. Not black neighborhoods from the start like I grew up in. But white ones that have border towns that are poorer. Amityville most people would know from the horror house. Beautiful homes and town,....but the High School is dangerous now with violence and gangs. People still pay the same high taxes to live there. But now white families and black middle class residents are forced to send their kids to private schools. The kids bussed in are not bad because they are black. They are bad because they had shit parenting and bring their upbringing to school....education is not important. My town is diverse, but people were born and raised here. We all make the same money and livings and raise our kids the same. Nuclear families in tact. ...but now Hochul approved a development in an industrial area near us to build low-income housing for Migrants, mostly from haiti and Africa.....What do we think is going to happen to the High School? Not good things, that is just the truth.

Well yeah, they’re almost exclusively the tax base but don’t have any political power whatsoever.

There is tons of areas like that throughout the country. Especially in the south, Conservative leaning mostly(not all) white suburbanites pay the bulk of taxes while a black majority decides who controls everything. We have seen through basically every city with exclusively black governance that nobody else even exists. It’s all “black issues” because it’s a “black city”. The suburbs are just a tax farm.

The NAACP statement pretty much says it all. There is no concern about losing neighbors or of course nothing about taxations relationship to representation. It’s all about losing the tax dollars and what it means for “black folks”

Buckhead in Atlanta was trying for this as well. Don’t know where that ended up but St George was a years long process. But it will come to pass and if it doesn’t..they’ll decamp to greener pastures generations away from urbanist meddling. Buckhead is an irreplaceable tax farm for Atlanta but of course had no say in the excesses of the race essentialist whims of the exclusively black government that pursued all the destructive policies while crime spilled into Buckhead.

Communities, even “predominantly white” communities deserve a say in how they are policed, how their schools are run, and especially how the city is managed and fund allocated when they are the ones largely paying for it.

They don’t want to be powerless while people they don’t have any ideological alignment with…even on basic things like crime..run everything and as race essentialists..all while being called the racists.

City of St George FTW
Yeah I'm sure these rich people are lacking any political agency

I remain highly skeptical but I’m not going to google out the demographics. But you are so much better than everyone else.

Have I ever said I was better than anyone?

I've led a pretty lucky life and have been surrounded by plenty of excellent people. I try to not disappoint them, and have failed plenty of times.

I’m sure he lives in a minority neighborhood and isn’t just projecting.
3c2954cb-87f5-4f2a-8da4-41a0b26e80df_text.gif

LOL ironic. When you begin to understand the difference between preventative measures and reactive measures I'll be over in the thread about legislation to require securing of weapons, clownshoes.
You truly are an imbecile. You are at a loss for words which is why you result to displaying vulgarity.

You truly are an imbecile. You are at a loss for words which is why you result to displaying vulgarity.
LOL no, I just don't have time to waste on the likes of you who can't honestly participate in a discussion. You're more interested in pushing a point of view than examining the points of view of others in anything but the most facile fashion. I already explained that to you in the other thread, clownshoes, although in not quite so many words.

Get bent.

Last edited:
The funny thing is I would bet top dollar that the bleeding-heart liberals in here against this sort of thing do not live in areas impacted by poor black leadership, and forced diversity and housing/bussing. Long Island is a wonderful example. The moment they force bussing of poor neighborhoods into better ones, that school district turns to shit. I can name 10 off the top of my head. Not black neighborhoods from the start like I grew up in. But white ones that have border towns that are poorer. Amityville most people would know from the horror house. Beautiful homes and town,....but the High School is dangerous now with violence and gangs. People still pay the same high taxes to live there. But now white families and black middle class residents are forced to send their kids to private schools. The kids bussed in are not bad because they are black. They are bad because they had shit parenting and bring their upbringing to school....education is not important. My town is diverse, but people were born and raised here. We all make the same money and livings and raise our kids the same. Nuclear families in tact. ...but now Hochul approved a development in an industrial area near us to build low-income housing for Migrants, mostly from haiti and Africa.....What do we think is going to happen to the High School? Not good things, that is just the truth.
Yeah because it's impossible to believe any rich kid would take on any of these behaviors on their own would they? Like never. Riiiiiiiiiight.

I guess zero is inaccurate. They did have one final sliver of power. The power to leave. Which they did. They were fortunate to be able to take their area with them. Long live St George ;)

What power had they been denied they were owed as citizens?

What is the minimum amount of power they should have had?

Didn't they have the same amount of power any voter has?

Back