Battle talking smack - post fight

Vampire life

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
His fight with Loosa was called off after an eye poke
Battle was winning big in the 1st, fight called early 2nd rd
Here’s what Battle said in cage to loosa and all hell broke loose
“Battle turns to his opponent and tells him that he was looking for a way out, and that he was beating Loosa badly. This erupts into a near-brawl, where an enraged Loosa screams that he will kill Battle. Security and commission officials need to separate them, and Battle boasts on the post-fight interview that if Loosa was unable to keep fighting but wanted to throw down with him after hearing that just now, he was “faking it.”

That’s some next level stuff

The ref was an idiot for not giving the fighter his 5 minutes to recover before calling the fight off

Same idiot that made amorim
Submit Mckenna twice in the prelims

Moron

Was actually 3 times. First he called it off, then changed his mind. Then Cory double tapped right after being rolled with the armbar. Ref ignored that, and didn't stop it until Amorin really wrecked it and got Cory tapping again.

Subbed her 3 times with an armbar in under 30 seconds lol. Amorin should get 3 bonuses for that, and the ref should get his walking papers.

He said he couldn’t see and the ref called it pre maturely…. He could of said take your full 5 and we’ll re evaluate

I agree he quit

But ref acted too quickly …. Could of said I’ll ask again in 5 minutes if you can see

not to be a total ninny but I kind of didn't like Battle overly cursing like that. I mean drop a bomb here or two but he sounded like trash and it didn't seem "hard" or "cool". he needs to have his bottom spanked and eat a bar of soap!

Meh they eyepoke looked blatant as fuck to me and he was given no time to recover.
He quit, plain and simple! He was getting beat on and wanted out, then pretended he wanted to fight after it was stopped like all guys who get saved from harm do when people finally get in between them. Typical Friday bar behavior by a guy with the same amount of MMA skill as me 😂

He quit, plain and simple! He was getting beat on and wanted out, then pretended he wanted to fight after it was stopped like all guys who get saved from harm do when people finally get in between them. Typical Friday bar behavior by a guy with the same amount of MMA skill as me 😂

‘He’s lucky they held me back!!’

‘Security saved his ass’

lol

You can read minds? Maybe you should give professional fighters the benefit of the doubt when it comes to questions if they are hard or not.

I was disappointed with the outcome of this fight in general because while battle talked the talk after the fight he didnt do anything. He waited til they got split up to talk shit, also the other guys family was in attendance and he didnt attack them or do anything. It was kind of a fake fight if you ask me.

I can't see is code for "stop the fight"

It isn't really a well kept secret either.

One of the refs actually talked about how he goes to each fighters dressing room prior to the fight and tells them basically how to get the fight stopped and have it look like a Dr stoppage or ref stoppage to avoid having to tap or "quit"

"If you stay in turtle position and cover up, I'll tell you to improve your position, if you just stay there I'll stop the fight
(wink wink)

If you tell me or the doctor, either in between rounds or on a timeout, that you can't see, we will stop the fight."
(Wink wink)

And whatever man, if a guy is done he is done, the fight is over. It is what it is.

But the fighters definitely know what those words mean and what will occur after they are said, regardless of if they put on a little show of "protesting the stoppage" or acting like they want to continue.

Back