BATWOMAN TV Series (First Trailer)

TV series eh. I don't watch those anyways, so could care less.

And look at all those dislikes on YT lol

a female superhero

source.gif

"Dare to Defy"... Catchy. You can tell it's going to be good. She has a thing with rules you know.

The CW is getting woke and gonna go broke. LOL @ that like to dislike ratio is hilarious.

Sorry, just read this.

So, let me get this straight - bcs the character is lesbian, the actor should be too?

giphy.gif

Someone, please, let Jake Gyllenhaal, Heath Ledger, Tom Hanks, Jared Leto, Bradley Cooper, Eric McCormack, Meryl Streep, Tom Hardy and numerous others know, bcs this changes EVERYTHING.

I guess sexual orientation of female characters should be the only thing that is respected in terms of actor choice, as skin color, ethnicity, religion etc of the original character have meant nothing in superhero movies/tv shows so far.

PS, don't get me wrong, i'm not blaming you, it's the SJW morons, again. On the wrong front, again.

It's bcs the entire figure is digitally painted and/or altered. And badly, for that matter. That's why it doesn't look like a normal human body. The only "real" thing is the 30% of her face that is visible
Fun fact: Ruby Rose was bullied off of twitter for "not being lesbian enough". This is why you never pander to the SJW crowd: whatever you do its never enough.

Good God Almighty that "music" they play towards the end of the trailer is nothing short of horrific. I guess it's pretty apt for the rest of the content in that regard. :confused:

They had better give her an outfit that allows for proper fight choreography.

If there was one good thing to come out of Batman v Superman, it was the fact that they finally gave Batman an outfit that gives him the range of movement for the character to fight like he does in the comics. The costume department of this show should look to that as the standard to aspire to.

BvS had the best Batman fight scenes of any movie. By a country mile.

What they should have done if they wanted to be "progressive" and actually have a good batwoman show: adapt the "animated batman tv series" and just switch out batman with batwoman and have her be gay but dont make it a big deal. If they would have done it that way it couldve been a hit I think

I bet Dougray Scott fantasizes daily about what would have happened if he didnt have to back out of playing Wolverine in X-men.
Probably not. He wouldn't have been as fan-friendly as Hugh Jackman.

Superman: Tell me, do you bleed?

Batwoman: Once a month...

Why not just make a good character that happens to be a woman?

I hate this shit because I actually want more awesome female superheroes. In fact, I even wrote my novel about a female superhero because many of them seem to devolve into this shit (or are just oversexualized in general).

Back