Be sure to get after it today people

yeah could be.

Idk why, I give more chance of Brock Vs jon happening than GSP Vs Conor.

I don't have a lot of faith in Conor fighting again I guess...

Agree to that last point. And in all honesty, I don't think there's a lot separating GSP/McGregor from Lesnar/Jones. 1a and 1b, if you ask me, as far a "super fights" go. Jones/Lesnar would certainly be more competitive of the two fights.

You like the fight scenes in crouching tiger hidden dragon?
qn0kLRy.gif

I want Jones/Lesnar the most -- both juiced to the GILLS!!! Don't care about the aftermath, as long as I get to see the fight and they both get paid.

No, my back hurts today. I'll do it tomorrow.

Jones is a dope fiend.

I could do without seeing the cheater Jones in the ring ever again. Appears to be a narcissistic sociopath, not good for the sport. How he still has more than a dozen fans is beyond comprehension. But I guess there are people fascinated by a true bad guy.

I could do without seeing the cheater Jones in the ring ever again. Appears to be a narcissistic sociopath, not good for the sport. How he still has more than a dozen fans is beyond comprehension. But I guess there are people fascinated by a true bad guy.

So you have no interest in seeing him fight because of his personality?

Some of us just want to see the best in the world compete. It's called being an MMA fan. Too bad so many of you are white knights and social justice warriors, you can't enjoy the GOAT.

He's talking about coke, there's some bomb shit coming in from Medellin Thursday.

So you have no interest in seeing him fight because of his personality?

Some of us just want to see the best in the world compete. It's called being an MMA fan. Too bad so many of you are white knights and social justice warriors, you can't enjoy the GOAT.
beta cuck confirmed

Back