Beatdown After The Bell Tonight with King Mo!

TJDeSantis

'Forum Guy'
@Black
Reaction score
Tonight I will be live on Between Rounds with "King Mo" Lawal for Beatdown After The Bell. You can listen live for free at patreon.com/betweenrounds. In the meantime you can sign up and chat with us in our discord server.

Enjoy the fights!

He did you ever get your rematch for the soy sauce challenge? They did you dirty brah..

Good to see you are still on the sherdog forums TJ! Looking forward to hearing Mo on BATB , dude surprisingly is a super hardcore fan of the sport in addition to formerly competing

king mo knows his stuff ... he might make a excellent broadcaster ... like frank trigg level yo.... did that sound like a diss cuz it wasnt!

I miss mma sunday school and fake Evan Tanner!

Thank you for all the great content!

I hope you're part of our patreon community.

Yup Hardcore, love it. The sherdog radio shows gave me some good relaxation in college.

Office life is a nightmare so it is pretty sweet to relive old memories while im staring at my computer.

Yup Hardcore, love it. The sherdog radio shows gave me some good relaxation in college.

Office life is a nightmare so it is pretty sweet to relive old memories while im staring at my computer.
You help make our world go around.

Tonight I will be live on Between Rounds with "King Mo" Lawal for Beatdown After The Bell. You can listen live for free at patreon.com/betweenrounds. In the meantime you can sign up and chat with us in our discord server.

Enjoy the fights!

I need breen back tj... I want to give you my Patreon money again but I need the old SRN crew that got me back into mma in 2007.

Especially with king mo on, since breen’s was talking about mo pre-mma debut for years....

Back