Bee Jay

BJ-Penn-gif.gif

Lmao i feel ya but dont let BJ trick you. He has tricked me so many goddamn times into thinking he was ready lmao trust me he isnt ready
I suspect you're right. Although I always end up rooting for him.

bejay even knows he gunna lose. never seen such a unmotivated bj at weigh inn. like he was embrassed he was there

This is where Ryan Hall makes a bigger name for himself and rockets to super stardom.

I want him to lose badly, so he realises it's now time to retire, before he gets hurt seriously

To the death!
(quits on stool in-between rounds)

If Artem couldn’t do it no way Bj is gonna.

He looked horrible at the weigh in. He normally comes in soft... but he looked worse than usual.

Even his biceps looked smaller.

I am a huge fan of BJ Penn... his string of losses makes me wish he retired much earlier.

I could give him excuses for all his losses as they were all tough opponents. The Fitch draw he was impressive for the first half of the fight. Then losing to Diaz, MacDonald (both at WW - not exactly his natural weight class), Edgar and Rodriguez... they are all quality opponents and I still had hope.

Then came the Siver loss. Siver isn't a bum... but he is a much lower tier than his previous opponents. It was then we all knew that it was time to hang them up. But BJ wants to go out on a win... and who can blame him? I don't think he needs the money so I assume he is fighting for his pride? But at the weigh ins he looked like he didn't want to be there.

Having said that... Hall is a winnable fight for BJ. I will be tuning in early in the hopes that he gets the win and I can hear his retirement speech... and at a +340 underdog I might even place a small bet.

Back