Before you get angry over Khabib & Floyd.

khabib-bot

“If you can’t make peace, aim between the eyes”
@White
Reaction score
I think Khabib and Floyd have altered the rules so that’s it’s the best of both sides for rounds like 11 boxing rounds and 1 MMA round.

P.S they both went to dubai after the fight and met with very big royal prince the same infact.

I think Dubai will want to host this fight and convinced both of them to do it. They’ll be bigger sponsors then T-Mobile and mgm.

If there is one round of MMA, Floyd gets absolutely destroyed. If it's boxing, Khabib gets absolutely embarrassed for every moment the fight is occurring.

What a dumb thread, as if Mayeather would agree to that.

giphy.gif

How much did you have to spend in order just to be able to start a thread?
khabib-bot, chrispalmquest, mysterio, OG2007, and all the other alias' youve created after being banned multiple times?

Last edited:
khabib-bot, chrispalmquest, mysterio, and all the other alias' youve created after being banned multiple times?

STFU fool

khabib-bot, chrispalmquest, mysterio, and all the other alias' youve created after being banned multiple times?

Never had a yellow card how’s it feel?

<DCWhoa>
You got him.

So it's going to happen after all.. I don't know what to say! I will see the rules and everything first. I have a feeling somehow Khabib will claim that W from Floyd

Floyd only fights in Las Vegas.

The Dubai money is nice, but the CBS money is pretty good...

1-floyd.jpg

It will be in Russia/dubai 100%.

He will negotiate saying you claim sport we claim field.

So it's going to happen after all.. I don't know what to say! I will see the rules and everything first. I have a feeling somehow Khabib will claim that W from Floyd
Please tell me English isnt your first language. And please tell me your seeing a therapist about your delusions.

Boxing Floyd would be a catastrophic error for his legacy, but a monumental win for the old bank account..

Not worth it imo, but I'll watch.

I think it's Funky Ben vs. Dagestani dispatcher.

Tony gets the M.E. slot with no opponent so he's just gonna rant blindfolded in the cage. Best case scenario.

Never had a yellow card how’s it feel?
Never had had to spend money to be part of an internet discussion forum. Nor, have I ever had MULTIPLE user names in order to sneak back onto said discussion forum to avoid criticism.
How does that feel? the whole "no self esteem" thing?

Khabib would be the biggest sellout ever. All that talk about not caring about money but legacy instead, only to end up embarrassing himself in this kind of freakshow just for cash.

I dont like this stupid rule concept one bit

Back