International Beijing Half Marathon Under Scrutiny After Chinese Runner Wins

I saw a piece of the East German Olympic swim team that they on so much on the juice that they were built like dudes. Later on when they had kids that they were born with deformed hands and feet.

Coaches were known to impregnate female gymnasts the early trimester gives the body more energy and higher red blood cell counts, then abort after the competition.

One of the runners said he was a pacemaker for a previous race (Wuxi marathon) and then later changed his story to say he was also a pacemaker for this race. They were all entered for this race as competitors.

Mnangat was shown looking at He, pointing to the finish line and making a waving gesture, beckoning him to go ahead. He passed the trio and they made no effort to respond.

Asked by the Post whether he had let He win, Mnangat said “yes”.

“He comes to Kenya and I was [pacing for him] in the Wuxi Marathon, so he is my friend, OK,” Mnangat said.

Six hours later, Mnangat changed his story, saying he was a pacemaker. However, his bib was the same as He’s and did not say “pace”, as is common practice.
I think these guys were double dipping by being pace runners and competitors at the same time. This situation is just so weird. There are much better ways to fake this. Maybe they need some African bodies for a photo op for second place

Woah, wtf 😳

Huge if true!

It was pretty common in the Eastern block at the time....

It was pretty common in the Eastern block at the time....
Damn!

Everyone loves busting on China for cheating, lying about covid, making shit electronics, but ya'll still love that cuisine!
that_wasn_t_chicken_by_infinity1986_d12tw99-fullview.jpg

Back