Bellator 138: Unfinished Business 7:00PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

To me he tapped haha this was really bad, so bad that I want a rematch

I didn't get to see the fight. Could we possibly get a reimagining of this classic:
[Yt]PtvNoNJTsQQ[/MEDIA]?

tumblr_m57s4fFODo1qb3xub.gif

Last edited:
You are wasting your time over here, 99% of sherdoggers are gonna ignore your reasoning and are gonna still yelling "fixed, fixed" , was a very good card with two washed fighters way past their prime in the main event but they still atracting viewers and selling tickets

I'm not prone to the "fixed" conspiracy theories. However, if there was ever any more obvious example it had to be this fight. RNC is one of the most basic subs you can learn in mma. Not only should Shamrock already know how to finish with it, but Kimbo literally gave him his neck for about 5 seconds. I've seen really smart BJJ guys survive with a guy on their back by defending the RNC and I realize it can happen.

But if you actually watched this fight and use that as a reason, you are a moron.

Man, that Scott Coker Vision is really bringing eye balls to MMA. A ramp. Two huge screens. Some WWE type bullshit. Good ole' Coker. His vision is on that paycheck.

I'm not prone to the "fixed" conspiracy theories. However, if there was ever any more obvious example it had to be this fight. RNC is one of the most basic subs you can learn in mma. Not only should Shamrock already know how to finish with it, but Kimbo literally gave him his neck for about 5 seconds. I've seen really smart BJJ guys survive with a guy on their back by defending the RNC and I realize it can happen.

But if you actually watched this fight and use that as a reason, you are a moron.

On a normal person - kimbos neck is a tree trunk plus he ghost tapped 3 times which broke shamrocks will

Definitely an awesome event, don't like the fake Chandler fans supporting him again after he won tonight. We were always here, bitches! WAR CHANDLER

027_Michael_Chandler_vs_Derek_Campos.0.0.0.jpg

That was such a great event in a Pride kind of way, with some very legit fights with Chandler/Straus/Freire.
Too bad I fell asleep before Kimbo vs Ken :D

Where was Phil Davis?

That tourney is gonna be badass though.
#
About time MMA is bringing back these tourneys.

Man, that Scott Coker Vision is really bringing eye balls to MMA. A ramp. Two huge screens. Some WWE type bullshit. Good ole' Coker. His vision is on that paycheck.

i love having a huge screen behind a fighter as he walks in. that arc was kinda weird.

Definitely an awesome event, don't like the fake Chandler fans supporting him again after he won tonight. We were always here, bitches! WAR CHANDLER

is his first name jordan? I think i heard he was one of the decent fighters in bellator. Chad mendes, eddie alvarez, and Jordan? chandler were their 3 big names. Are they all about equal level?

is his first name jordan? I think i heard he was one of the decent fighters in bellator. Chad mendes, eddie alvarez, and Jordan? chandler were their 3 big names. Are they all about equal level?

Do you even watch MMA? Serious question.

I was actually entertained by the event. I really enjoyed the entrance stage and the video packages for the fighters. I like how the let the fighters talk rather than hear Rogan and Goldberg all the damn time. I'm really looking forward to the September show to see how it looks with both Cage and Ring in the same arena. Hopefully, they all have some cross-promotion.

I never left his 3 fight losing streak was really 1-1-1. Is 2-0 vs the guy who just beat Gilbert Melendez in my eyes. Possibly the 3rd best fighter in Bellator behind Will Brooks and Pitbull.

Back