Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bellator 145: Vengeance AKA Pitbull vs. Straus 3

PRELIMS: 7PM ET/4PM PT/12AM UK

MAIN CARD: 9PM ET/6PM PT/2AM UK

Friday 11.06.2015 at 09:00 PM ET
U.S. Broadcast: Spike TV | Undercard: Spike.com
Name: Bellator 145: Vengeance Also Known As: Bellator 145: Pitbull vs. Straus 3 Promotion: Bellator MMA
Ownership: Bellator Sport Worldwide, LLC
Venue: Scottrade Center
Enclosure: Cage
TV Announcers: Sean Grande, Jimmy Smith
Ring Announcer: Michael C. Williams
Post-Fight Interviews: Jimmy Smith
Number of MMA Bouts: 13

Bellator_145_Vengeance_Poster.jpg

FIGHT CARD

MAIN CARD (11/6/15 - 9:00 pm EST)

145lbs- Patricio Freire (24-2) vs. Daniel Straus (23-6)
{Featherweight Title Fight}

155lbs- Will Brooks (16-1) vs. Marcin Held (21-3)
{Lightweight Title Fight}

145lbs- Justin Lawrence (8-2) vs. Emmanuel Sanchez (11-2)

155lbs- Michael Chandler (13-3) vs. David Rickels (16-3)

265lbs- Bobby Lashley (13-2) vs. James Thompson (20-14)

PRELIMS (6:50pm EST) www.bellator.com

265lbs- Augusto Sakai (8-0) vs. Alex Huddleston (6-1)

170lbs- Adam Cella (6-4) vs. Cheljean Erwin-Davis (2-1)

265lbs- Clay Mitchell (1-0) vs. Kain Royer (1-2)

185lbs- Jordan Dowdy (2-0) vs. Adam Meredith (3-1)

155lbs- Brandon Lowe (0-0) vs. Rashard Lovelace (1-0)

155lbs- Garrett Gross (6-4) vs. Jeff Crotty (0-0)

170lbs- Steven Mann (10-3) vs. Kyle Kurtz (4-1)

135lbs- Scott Ettling (2-0) vs. Fazlo Mulabitinovic (2-1)

1010.png

http://www.bestfightodds.com/events/1010.png weigh-in results included:

Bellator 145 weigh-in results include:

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/11/bellator-145-official-weigh-in-results-and-live-stream-7-p-m-et

MAIN CARD (Spike, 9 p.m. ET)

Patricio Freire (144.4) vs. Daniel Straus (144.4) – for featherweight title
Will Brooks (154.8) vs. Marcin Held (154.8) – for lightweight title
Michael Chandler (155.75) vs. David Rickels (155.75)
Bobby Lashley (239.5) vs. James Thompson (264)
Justin Lawrence (146) vs. Emmanuel Sanchez (145.6)

PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie, 7 p.m. ET)

Rashard Lovelace (144.75) vs. Brandon Lowe (145)
Scott Ettling (139.5) vs. Fazlo Mulabitinovic (140.25)
Clay Mitchell (181) vs. Kain Royer (185.5)
Alex Huddleston (255) vs. Augusto Sakai (263)
Jordan Dowdy (170.5) vs. Adam Meredith (170.25)
Kyle Kurtz (170) vs. Steven Mann (169.25)
Jeff Crotty (161.5) vs. Garrett Gross (160.25) – 160-pound catchweight
Adam Cella (170.75) vs. Cheljean Erwin-Davis (169.75)

Bellator FALLOUT

CANCELLED145 lbsPat Curran vs. Justin Lawrence Curran Knee Injury

CANCELLED155 lbsVince Eazelle vs. Chris Heatherly Heatherly Broken Hand

CANCELLED135 lbsScott Ettling vs. Garrett Mueller

CANCELLED170 lbsGarrett Gross vs. Luke Nelson

CANCELLED155 lbsSteven Mann vs. Hugh Pulley

CANCELLED170 lbsKevin Engel vs. Kyle Kurtz

It's funny, the main card has 4 solid technical match up and then it has Lashley/Thompson 2 which is going to be an extremely sloppy mess. Still excited for all the fights though. Stoked to see Huddelston again as well, he looked great in his last fight.

Those odds for the rickels chandler fight are crazy, I'm picking Dave straight up. Too much wear and tear on Mike, while Rickels has changed his life lately trying to prove something to himself, looked great vs alessio and in recent training footage, plus is seriously looking for revenge here.

Im really excited for Thompson vs Lashley. Big Colossus fan but I think he loses this one. Still pulling for him. Bobby is boring to watch.

Will be shown live on ESPNDeportes as well.

Cc27 said brooks has 2 fights left on his contract and then he's gonna test free agency. My guess is he fights one of the pit bull bros, then rickels if he wins tonight, and then its off to the ufc.

Shamrock vs. Angle announcement tonight?

I think its possible. I didn't believe shamrock would actually get in the cage and fight kimbo which is worse than angle fighting. Angles had his neck injuries but so has Tito, plus angle just takes him down and handles him on the ground anyways.

Is Grande calling the fights tonight? I know the Celtics are playing tonight, would assume that takes priority. But then again there are far less Bellator shows.

Bellator discussion threads should be sticked in the heavies. /controversial statement

Is Grande calling the fights tonight? I know the Celtics are playing tonight, would assume that takes priority. But then again there are far less Bellator shows.

It looks like Grande will be all-in on Bellator when there's a show on? His twitter seems to be more Bellator-full than Celtics today. I read something ridiculous that I want to get checked out - Jim Ross will be a guest in the booth tonight, along with Kurt Angle.

Bellator discussion threads should be sticked in the heavies. /controversial statement

I actually agree, we would get so many more eyes on the event and a much wider discussion if this were in F2 instead of WW. Plus, it's a solid card and there's going to be shenanigans aplenty - Rampage is in town, and that Fedor announcement sounds likely.

I think its possible. I didn't believe shamrock would actually get in the cage and fight kimbo which is worse than angle fighting. Angles had his neck injuries but so has Tito, plus angle just takes him down and handles him on the ground anyways.

Or shamrock just takes a dive like he did with kimbo. If they make that match up it will be the saddest shit ever.

Or shamrock just takes a dive like he did with kimbo. If they make that match up it will be the saddest shit ever.

He took a kimbo punch flush in the face and the ref called it as ken was clearly done...are you talking about kimbo getting out of the choke? Guys get out of chokes sometimes.

He took a kimbo punch flush in the face and the ref called it as ken was clearly done...are you talking about kimbo getting out of the choke? Guys get out of chokes sometimes.

I'm not doubting shamrock took a punch flush in the face but everything before that was bullshit. The grappling to the takedown to the choke and Hogan type escape. It was a clear work. Shamrock took a dive

I'm not doubting shamrock took a punch flush in the face but everything before that was bullshit. The grappling to the takedown to the choke and Hogan type escape. It was a clear work. Shamrock took a dive

Hogan type escape? It was a clear work? You keep repeating this or that was a work and its BS. If someone came in here not seeing the actual fight, they would probably believe that it was a work because of your posts.

Also, ken shamrock is 55 years old. Do you think he would agree to do a work that involved him taking a flush limbo punch to the face? Because if everything other than the punch was a work, why not just have the finish as ANYTHING OTHER THAN TAKING A FLUSH KIMBO PUNCH IN THE FACE? Especially when you're in your mid fifties agewise

Back