Bellator 153: Koreshkov vs. Henderson 7pm ET Prelims/8pm ET Main Card Discussion

Really looking forward to the main event, Koreshkov impressed the hell out of me with his gameplan and execution v Lima and if Bendo can't Askren him he has a great chance of beating Bendo striking. Enjoy!

some good fights, mma weekend cant wait

I think this is the most hyped I've been for a Cokator card. Koreshkov vs Henderson is a thrilling fight -- and the rest of the card is stacked with golden nugets as well.

Bunch of one sidedmatch ups. But guys that always deliver so should be fun. Main event is what really pumps me up. Let's go Benson.

Well, I guess not. Two dudes were entering the cage and I reloaded the page and and now it's gone.

First Bellator card I've been legitimately pumped about in a while.

Seriously just found out im going to miss this event tonight and it almost brings a tear to my eye , does anyone know if spike will show it a second time late ? They normally do with tentpoles but im not sure that this is a tentpole event

Seriously just found out im going to miss this event tonight and it almost brings a tear to my eye , does anyone know if spike will show it a second time late ? They normally do with tentpoles but im not sure that this is a tentpole event

My cable so tba for the slot its airing tonight but right after is a tba for the same amount of time so im go guessing it's the re-run. Avoid sherdog and check it out after it'll b just like live

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back