Bellator 170: Ortiz vs. Sonnen (January 21st 7pm ET Prelims-9pm Main Card) Discussion

Kinda shitty Tito won't shake hands or anything. Not sure why he's acting this way for this fight. It's pretty weird.

He made comments about the mother of his children sucking dicks and accused him of PED use.

I bet this'll do decent numbers, though it shouldn't. Tito moves the needle.

considering Chael's historically shit-tier submission defense and BJJ, I'm not so quick to call that a fix. but i see where you're coming from lol. that was awful.

Ya just the way he gave up top position, gave Tito the mount, gave up the back, didn't fight the hands, tried to guillotine the biggest head on planet earth... Looked a little fishy there

I can definitely believe that Chael would lose to Tito just that looked like shit

You guys really think that was fake? lol Knowing Tito's grip, that probably hurt like fucking hell.

Why can't Tito talk this well all the time?

"You're the girl for the rest of my life."

::camera pans to crowd, lands on generic, young blonde bimbo with big L.A. titties spilling out of her dress::

<36><36><36>

Sure thing, Tito.

<6>

One of my cats said the fight was a work, the others didn't say nothing. But I doubt it was fixed, its way too risky to fix it. Sonnen just looked bad imo.

Back