Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-179-Daley-vs-MacDonald-57929

fd78971b86d24bda8f63bc7c44734686.png

Liam McGeary (ENG) -285
Linton Vassell (ENG) +191

Rory MacDonald (CAN) -167
Paul Daley (ENG) +118

Last edited:
apparently the main card will air tape delayed on spike next saturday night at 9 ET

Where the f is that rory line? Is this real life -167?

Too good of a card for this tape delay bullcrap again.

Daley is done his last performance is hopefully fooling the books.

Daley's TDD vs even decent wrestlers is garbage. His get-up are ok but not vs a grappler of Rory's caliber. Will Rory even need to really set up his TD'S here? Will he even pretend to be interested in striking with Daley?

Daley's TDD vs even decent wrestlers is garbage. His get-up are ok but not vs a grappler of Rory's caliber. Will Rory even need to really set up his TD'S here? Will he even pretend to be interested in striking with Daley?

Rory can keep him on the end of his jab or take him down. Comfortable either way.

perhaps rory is such a small favorite because his nose has been broken in two consecutive fights and claimed multiple times while training for wonderboy

perhaps rory is such a small favorite because his nose has been broken in two consecutive fights and claimed multiple times while training for wonderboy

I assume that book is just well off but yes that's the only logical explanation. I faded Rory against WB due to his nose, I won't be fading him here against Daley. There's levels to this game.

Rorys nose is in terrible shape. Broken badly in 3 fights (Condit fight was his first break). I don't know too much about Bellators setup, is Rory/Daley 5rds or 3? In a 3 round fight I dont think it matters if he breaks his nose again, god forbid. Is the Fedor vs Mitrione fight on this card as well, its not listed in the sherdog card breakdown but people are talking about it (actually I remember Fedor at the NY press conference). Thirdly, will we be able to get a sky sports stream or something if we want to watch it live?

Rorys nose is in terrible shape. Broken badly in 3 fights (Condit fight was his first break). I don't know too much about Bellators setup, is Rory/Daley 5rds or 3? In a 3 round fight I dont think it matters if he breaks his nose again, god forbid. Is the Fedor vs Mitrione fight on this card as well, its not listed in the sherdog card breakdown but people are talking about it (actually I remember Fedor at the NY press conference). Thirdly, will we be able to get a sky sports stream or something if we want to watch it live?
Bellator fights, even main events are three rounds not five, unless they are a championship bout, which this is not. Also, I read somewhere that whichever channel in the UK that is showing this card is still doing it on a one hour tape delay to start the card at 10 PM local time for broadcast restrictions reasons.

Shocking news. MVP was gonna fight a credible opponent, but is now out of the fight.

Back