Bellator 180: Chael Sonnen vs. Wanderlei Silva PBP (Discussion)

Actual size:

7mGlua1.png

Best moment of that postfight(aside from Chael doing his schtick). Tito's reaction when Chael said he(Chael) beat him. LMAO!!'

I love Chael.

Bellator 180: Pride Sometime Die.

That was the most lopsided fight in a long time. Wand looked terrible. Chael looked surprisingly good. As a native Oregonian it was cool to see two victors from this puny populated state. ;-)

Sonnen calling out a 40 year old that just got his clock cleaned and dissing New York to try and make people forget that forgettable fight was comical...and a bit sad

True but as I am also a Wand fan, Wand did shit all in training and game planning for that fight, takes both. Holding on for dear life to 14 minutes doesnt win you a fight.

True but as I am also a Wand fan, Wand did shit all in training and game planning for that fight, takes both. Holding on for dear life to 14 minutes doesnt win you a fight.
Oh. I didn't even really want to see Wand after seeing him old and off the juice at weigh ins. But one can dream that the ax murderer had one more murder in him. I guess I woke up from that dream tonight

Sonnen has one of the best double legs we've ever seen in MMA; its not like Wand was going to be able to stop them after so many years away from the cage.

Used to have.. he is old, out of prime, non TRT and extra quit in him..

Plus better then working on TDD is just do a takedown on him and problem solved, you will TKO him in record time.

Used to have.. he is old, out of prime, non TRT and extra quit in him..

Plus better then working on TDD is just do a takedown on him and problem solved, you will TKO him in record time.

Well, sure, but it's not like a guy who has been wrestling since he was 4 is going to forget how to execute a double leg and it's not like Wand was ever going to be able to stop it.

Back