nM7zjC28SjiSbCKL5NlQQQ.png

Main Event Odds on Betsafe

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 12.00.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 12.00.34 PM.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 26
big names.. but meh somehow? heh

Damn do people really favor Bader KO? Linton is pretty tough

Hit the o4.5 a bunch of times at plus odds. Will also hit Bader dec when props come out, and Bader ml in parlays.

Also put half a unit on Freeman +200

Bader and Davies deffo going in one of my bigger parlays just hope odds don’t get worse

Who da fook is Leonardo Leite? 39 years old and making Bellator debut vs Davis-- they must be kinda high on him. Still feels like he should be a big big dog, may be worth paying the -470 juice if his tape doesn't look great.

i knew this event would be terrible for betting :(

maybe some movement and/or props will open things up

Is it betonline or betsafe that often opens crazy innacurate lines?

Bader + Ilimanator

I like them both to win but they are pretty expensive, don't see their odds getting much better either.

A parlay of Davis and Bader moneylines ends up being only -195 even at these chalky individual prices. I don't think that's so bad. I'm on it to win 2u.

Davis still could be +EV at -600

1) His fight vs King Mo and Mousasi's debut shows that Bellator is down to rig for big name signings from UFC
2) The fight is at his alma mater Penn State which gives him an even bigger boost with judges
3) He has never been finished and Leite has ass finishing skills. He's a BJJ black belt but doesn't have an impressive submission game and will likely to be forced to strike (which he sucks at) w/ Davis's wrestling pedigree.
4) Leite is 39 not exactly dripping with upside for improvement

Shrug. I'm prob not going to pay that juice. But I do believe Davis has 90%+ odds of winning.

With where Vassells odds are heading, I'm going to end up on him.

Back