Bellator 200 Cro Cop vs Nelson II

I like the value on Carvalho at +250. He's the most underrated fighter in MMA. If you guys watched Carvalho's career and saw Mousasi vs Shlemenko, you know the champ a live dog vs Mousasi.

Agree but now +200. Ugh what to do...

I'm gonna wait and hope Gegard gets bet again and I can get closer to +250.

Agree but now +200. Ugh what to do...

I'm gonna wait and hope Gegard gets bet again and I can get closer to +250.
These early lines should bounce around quite a bit for the next few days most likely. I hope it goes back up even higher so I can add more.

I think David Rickels is a live dog at +280 vs overhyped Michael Venom Page. He could surely get knocked out by MVP potentially, but he has very heavy hands himself and looked very good vs Adam Piccolotti last time.

I like the value on Carvalho at +250. He's the most underrated fighter in MMA. If you guys watched Carvalho's career and saw Mousasi vs Shlemenko, you know the champ a live dog vs Mousasi.
like when he got a robbery dec against the ghost of manhoef?

i'm not sure we can take too much of moose's last fight given his eye injury. i'm not sure about the current lines but at +300 i'll play carvalho.

i'm not sure we can take too much of moose's last fight given his eye injury. i'm not sure about the current lines but at +300 i'll play carvalho.

Yeah, and Schlemenko isn't actually a push over himself either.

Does anyone here know anything about Aaron Chalmers, other than he's a reality star and fights in BAMMA? The guy he's fighting is 1-4 in his last 5 (all first round finishes) and the last guy Griffiths beat was a can with an overall record of 1-4. His previous win was over an absolute bum with a 3-17 record: http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/David-Stone-82454
and his first professional win was over an even bigger bum with a record of 7-40: http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Nathan-Thompson-49754

Chalmers has all 1st rd finishes, but they were all 0-0/0-1 going into their fights with him.

EDIT - All his fights:

Last edited:
Idk how you build your brand when your main card is tape delayed. It’s 2018 lol.

Not sure Bellator is even shown anywhere in Australia. They do everything they can to not be seen...

Moose fought the whole Schlem fight or most of it at least with a busted orbital.

Oh fuck off, I was very much looking forward to seeing the legend Mirko Cro Cop on the flesh.
Now I guess I’ll just get all rowdy and pissed and back all dogs.

So what time does the main card actually start? 9 PM UK time, 4 PM ET? Is this correct?

I like Kate Jackson as an underdawg vs Yankova. Jackson is a lower tier journeywoman but at least has some tier of journeyman skill. Yankova is an absolute trashfire of unskillfulness; wild sloppy completely unschooled striking, and no grappling.

Kate's only losses are to womyn who fought at the top: Joanna Jdrzzzt, Tatiana Suarez, Valerie Letorneau, and uh... Hanna Sillen? Oh wel, that one was in 2011 so no matter.

IMO Kate should be ~ 1.60 range, but Yankova is a 'name', a 'face' (coz it's pretty) and an undefeated record (lol)

edit: also looks like Kate did her camp at Jackson/Wink. Confidence increase. Stake increase...

Last edited:
Anyone here betting on this chick? She's fighting one of Charlie's Angels.

He fought Schlem with one eye and a broken orbital for 13 minutes...

Any Euro's know if any book ever gives us fdgtd lines for Belly?

He fought Schlem with one eye and a broken orbital for 13 minutes...
Another way to say that is that Gegard let his opponent hit him and break his orbital and now he carries that damage into his next bout.

Back