Bellator 206: Mousasi vs MacDonald 9/29 8PM ET Prelims/10PM Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

Say what you want about their age and then being out of there prime , but rampage I really believe developed into the better fighter than wanderlei over the course of their careers. Rampages striking is just way more crisp and technical of the two , peak on peak rampage ko’s wanderlei every time, fight me about it!

Oh man, Mousasi vs. Macdonald next. Can't wait for this fight, best fight outside of the UFC to be made imo. Not sure how it will go.

It may be 2-2 but everyone who follows MMA knows in their Primes Wand was just a tiny bit better.

Idk man, I think their primes were just at different times.

We never got a true prime vs prime match out of them

By the time Rampage had developed defence Silva was off the juice and his chin was going downhill

He went full turtle. I thought the stoppage was fair. But based on recent fights you think Page could've landed another minute of unanswered strikes.

He was hitting mostly arms really not 1 shot at that point landed flush.

It may be 2-2 but everyone who follows MMA knows in their Primes Wand was just a tiny bit better.

but over the course of their careers we have seen that rampage is stronger, more technical, and better cardio

fighting is not about 'primes,' it's a lifelong path and we see that rampage is the better fighter

Back