Bellator 209 full card November 15th Israel

No in modern mma only stuff thay works is used
but i do believe an elderly pali women will be added on the undercard vs like 4 angry israeli conscripts to keep the locals happy

You mean a brainwashed Hamas fighter disguised as an elderly woman with a knife under his clothes, trying to stab as many Israeli soldiers, women and children as possible before joining 72 virgins in heaven?

You mean a brainwashed Hamas fighter disguised as an elderly woman with a knife under his clothes, trying to stab as many Israeli soldiers, women and children as possible before joining 72 virgins in heaven?
Yep they are always secretly terrorists so shoot away! Its the israeli way!

Yep they are always secretly terrorists so shoot away! Its the israeli way!

No, Hamas brainwashed murderers ate just innocent guys that accidentally take weapons with them when they visit Israel.
And Israeli citizens just slip and fall on their knifes.
How cannot IDF see that?!

No, Hamas brainwashed murderers ate just innocent guys that accidentally take weapons with them when they visit Israel.
And Israeli citizens just slip and fall on their knifes.
How cannot IDF see that?!
And every time a bunch of badly trained conscripts in the idf get jumpy and fire on some protesting civilians there was a ninja gunman among them right?
They fight back with knives against the side with apache gunships and we are supppsed to cry? Sorry cant hear you over the soumd of another illegal settlement getting built

Edit wrong place for this sorry other sherdoggers

And every time a bunch of badly trained conscripts in the idf get jumpy and fire on some protesting civilians there was a ninja gunman among them right?

Israel is one of the countries with the best security, one of the best DEFENDING armies in the world (IDF = Israeli DEFENSE Forces).
There is always a good and correct amount of security - whether civil or army - in crowded places, key transportation points etc.

You should visit Israel, and talk to MUSLIM ARABS that live, work and vote there.
You will be welcomed. Unlike in Gaza....

Last edited:
Israel is one of the countries with the best security, one of the best DEFENDING armies in the world (IDF = Israeli DEFENSE Forces).
There is always a good and correct ampunt of security - whether civil or army - in crowded places, key transportation points etc.

You should visit Israel, and talk to MUSLIM ARABS that live, work and vote there.
You will be welcomed. Unlike in Gaza....
Yeps sure there is skippy wel agree to disagree

Can we at least agree krav magra is b.s

Yeps sure there is skippy wel agree to disagree

Can we at least agree krav magra is b.s

As a sport it's BS.
As a life saver it's awesome.

And seriously, visit Israel with an open mind if you can. Nothing to lose but money on beer (expensive AF)

As a sport it's BS.
As a life saver it's awesome.

And seriously, visit Israel with an open mind if you can. Nothing to lose but money on beer (expensive AF)
Its a tma man with a b.s pr campaign

Maybe i will

Its a tma man with a b.s pr campaign

Maybe i will

Originally it's not even a martal art exactly ...
Every army has its combatives. IDF is no exception.

Some things may bring good instincts in a real, life or death close fight.
Probably some pedestrian studying Krav Maga in McDojo will not gain anything.
Soldier? Probably will

That's a great main event. Really looking forward to that fight.

Originally it's not even a martal art exactly ...
Every army has its combatives. IDF is no exception.
Some things may bring good instincts in a real, life or death close fight.
Probably some pedestrian studying Krav Maga in McDojo will not gain anything.
Soldier? Probably will

Its a martial art man like dozens of others it came out with a b.s marketing campaign that it was more lethal than the others etc (for pr most either go with we are more lethal due to x route or this is a really really ancient style rediscovered etc)

Its a martial art man like dozens of others it came out with a b.s marketing campaign that it was more lethal than the others etc (for pr most either go with we are more lethal due to x route or this is a really really ancient style rediscovered etc)

Maybe you mean in US? I'm not from US

If Davis wins will Bellator give him a 3rd fight with Bader? Not much depth at 205.

Everywhere

I'd really like to know who's teaching that.
I think I'll google and look for the names and their credentials.

Krav Maga is for neutralizing someone who's threatening your life, possibly by killing him, possibly by getting injured yourself.
Not a sport, not a martial art.
And I don't understand who TF can teach it as such...

@whougonnacall OK I think I figured it out.

There is an org called IKMF - international Krav Maga Federation.
Now, it's filled with trainers who know Krav Maga. Why? Because they were troopers in IDF and they LEARNED Krav Maga. But they aren't Krav Maga TRAINERS.
Now, they teach the guy like Haitham Himoud in London, who then opens a school called Carpe Diem Self Defense, supposed to be best Krav Maga school in UK (at least that's what you get when you google it, because he has a good SEO that bought him that).

What else this Haitham Himoud know ? He also learned other martial arts, like Muai Thai.
So what he teaches in his school is probably a salad from all he knows and he calls it Krav Maga.

So all these schools aren't Krava Maga - they're Krav McGa

Back