Bellator 209 Pitbull vs Sanchez

Any value at Vadim Nemkov at +280? I'm a big fan of his brother Viktor, following his career since he debuted, but have never seen any fights by Vadim.

I'm not that impressed by Phil Davis and think he has been declining. Wondering if it's worth it to watch a lot of tape at the last second, or if +280 for Vadim and -400 for Davis is rather right.

-260 for Couture was a bonanza, but alas, it's -720 now. There was value on Emmanuel Sanchez at +200 as an opener, but +120 is just about right.

I watched tape and vadim has a clear path to victory vs Davis if he can sprawl and brawl (which I believe vadim is capable of doing) and keeping Davis off him and disengaging grappling scenarios. Davis’ first shot attempts are not very good but he is really good at forcing you to start wrestling with him. I think he might pressure vadim and vadim has a tendency to shoot a double leg when he is pressured which can give Davis an opportunity to start scrambling and dominate on the mat. In the few wrestling heavy fights I’ve seen of vadim, he can get broken on the floor by someone with a strong top game (Davis has a great top game). I think if the wrestling exchanges occur here, Davis can torch him as davis’ grappling cardio is way better than vadim which is his best path to victory here. However, those wrestling heavy fights of vadim were a few years ago so it is possible vadim is way more committed and polished now to fight a stick and move striking strategy. He is the better striker hhere but I tend to think somehow wrestling exchanges will occur here and Davis will get the better of him. I would probably stay away from this fight all together.

Took Sanchez at +152 for 1u. I love Pitbull and want him to win but I think Sanchez is a live dog. I wish I got better odds but came in late.

I will be rooting for Nemkov but people betting on him has to take into consideration that Davis only losses are against prime Rashad, Rumble and Bader (SD twice) and has beaten very good fighters.
I also dont think he is declining TBH. 34 is not old for a LHW and is not like he had trouble with any other opponent in Bellator except dropping a really close decision against Bader.

Not saying Vadim cant win or anything but I would not put much money on that.

Good luck everybody.

BTW: Couture is -600 in my bookie. I hate you all.

So hard to bet against Davis because he is an elite LHW that only loses to other elite LHW's. Even though Davis can look boring or unimpressive sometimes, he rarely loses a round to his opponent.

I'm super impressed with Vadim Nemkov, he's is my favorite prospect at LHW, very much a dark horse. Nemkov only has 11 pro MMA fights but is very experienced in Sambo and won a world championship last year. Obviously his Sambo experience helped him when he transitioned to MMA, which is why he was able to beat much more experienced opponents early in his MMA career.

I first saw Nemkov in the Rizin HW tournament back in 2015, I was really impressed with him and Jiri in their fight. Since losing in Rizin I think Nemkov's skills have looked much more polished and his performances more composed.

Nemkov is a well rounded fighter and seems to be improving very fast. Also seems like a very powerful athlete and looks like he was made in a lab. Unless you get him tired I think he is going to be very difficult to control physically.

This fight should be very competitive but I think Nemkov is going to win the striking exchanges and stay off his back long enough to win.

Any leans on Rubin vs Dandois? Rubin is currently 2.85 @ my book (+185).

Does anyone know what time the main card starts today? I know it is not televised until tomorrow but just wondering.

Why on earth is Ryan Couture to -400? The guy should be -700 at least unless a fix is in in Haim's home country. This is sketchy. Haim is the worst fighter I have ever seen.

Does anyone know what time the main card starts today? I know it is not televised until tomorrow but just wondering.
I think it might be broadcasted today — all the russian mma outlets promise to stream it, starting at 0:00 Moscow time

How anyone can trust Ryan Coutoure any any real level at this point baffles my mind. Is his opponent that bad?

So Pitbull opened at -280 and is now at -115 according to BFO. But I can't find any lines right now of this card on 5dimes, so they have temporarily pulled them?

Bellator 209 Risk $544.50

Emmanuel Sanchez (+178) vs Patricio Freire ~$60.50 for ~$107.69
Ryan Couture (-208) vs Haim Gozali ~$225.50 for ~$108.41
Phil Davis/Vadim Nemkov Over 2½ ~$132.00 for ~$109.09
Cindy Dandois/Olga Rubin Over 1½ ~$126.50 for ~$110.00

Anybody know where we can find live results?

Nemkov 0.5 units @ +264
Sanchez 0.5 units @ +140

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back