https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellator_275

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/bellator-275-2452

https://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-275-Mousasi-vs-Vanderford-91509

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/85214-bellator-mma

https://www.bellator.com/event/289

Last edited:
Moose via whatever he feels like

I’ll take Johns (-200) and Neilan (-175) in a +135 parlay

The only reason the Johns line isn’t wider is because Kakhorov has an undefeated record and his name sounds like he’s another killer from the Caucasus. He’s not, he’s from Team MMA Spirit in Germany, and his level of competition on that record isn’t that great. Johns only lost to Munhoz and Sterling in the UFC, and his last fight against Sabatello was a loss because he just couldn’t stop the one-trick pony’s one trick. Kakhorov doesn’t have that wrestling, his takedowns against his last opponent were mostly little trips or taking advantage of his opponents incredibly weak attempts. He’s not going to be able to clinch against the fence like that with Johns’ judo.

Stephanie Page has weak grappling and doesn’t know what to do when put on her back, Danni Neilan’s last fight was a top control clinic. She’s bigger, younger, and the fight is in her home town. It ain’t hard

Thought about including Saricam in something too but the line’s a little wide and I’m just not sure about his grappling yet. I still think he smokes a never was like Sidelnikov, but we’ll see

The only reason the Johns line isn’t wider is because Kakhorov has an undefeated record and his name sounds like he’s another killer from the Caucasus. He’s not, he’s from Team MMA Spirit in Germany, and his level of competition on that record isn’t that great. Johns only lost to Munhoz and Sterling in the UFC, and his last fight against Sabatello was a loss because he just couldn’t stop the one-trick pony’s one trick. Kakhorov doesn’t have that wrestling, his takedowns against his last opponent were mostly little trips or taking advantage of his opponents incredibly weak attempts. He’s not going to be able to clinch against the fence like that with Johns’ judo.

Stephanie Page has weak grappling and doesn’t know what to do when put on her back, Danni Neilan’s last fight was a top control clinic. She’s bigger, younger, and the fight is in her home town. It ain’t hard

Thought about including Saricam in something too but the line’s a little wide and I’m just not sure about his grappling yet. I still think he smokes a never was like Sidelnikov, but we’ll see
Love Johns -200 , your oponent is just hands but imo Johns is better in all areas. Should be huge favorite.

dog or pass for me. Very low lvl MMA, Page has way better striking and athletism and she is dropping down to SW for the first time. Her last opponent was huge and missed weight by 6 pounds

Johns was actually pretty competitive vs Munhoz. He lost, and clearly so, but he landed a LOT of good shots on Pedro. Granted, Munhoz relies more on his chin than he does being sound defensively. But he's gotta still be levels upon levels above this guy that Johns is fighting.

Johns was actually pretty competitive vs Munhoz. He lost, and clearly so, but he landed a LOT of good shots on Pedro. Granted, Munhoz relies more on his chin than he does being sound defensively. But he's gotta still be levels upon levels above this guy that Johns is fighting.

Johns should win. Kakhorov allows too many entries which I think Johns takes advantage of.

Like Lugo, Johns, Clarke and Mousasi

Dogs Sildenikov and Page

dog or pass for me. Very low lvl MMA, Page has way better striking and athletism and she is dropping down to SW for the first time. Her last opponent was huge and missed weight by 6 pounds
Showed decent defensive grappling there too, consistently solid underhooks in the clinch and made it a close dec despite the size disadvantage. Got up repeatedly when takendown on the cage which is likely where she ends up with Danni because Danni's TDs are so bad. She tries to lunge in from way out and her top control is loose but she's been facing cans. Don't think Page is that likely to get put down either, especially early when she'll have a huge athleticism edge and see the shots coming a mile off.

Then striking it shouldn't even be close, Danni is going to get clipped hard, wouldn't be surprised by a KO. Imo it's not a dog or pass situation, Page should fairly clearly be the fav imo, much higher ceiling especially now she's at 115.

Johns 770 to win 404
Sinead RD2 KO 36 to win 360
Mr.PVZ 200 to win 380
Mr.PVZ DEC 45 to win 180

Can this pretender Gegard is fighting wrestle at all? My only concern

Saricam seems a bit dumb, but looks decent standing.

Christ that was a pathetic performance from McCormack

Back