Bellator 277: McKee vs Pitbull 2 - April 15th

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
2496.png

https://www.bestfightodds.com/events/bellator-277-2496

https://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-277-McKee-vs-Pitbull-2-92105

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/86986-bellator-277-mckee-vs-pitbull-2

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellator_277

Gracie is much value. Tyson Miller is grappler as Gracie, but Gracie is better on the ground. In striking is imo 50 50. Gracie win Round 3 against Aka guy in striking battle using good jabs. Plus, Gracie much bigger, reach, experience (34 years X 21 years) and Gracie have many bjj tournaments in your career. Both are low level, i know but imo is 50 50 fight maybe Gracie slight favorite. This odds are because Gracie is 0-3 and Miller 2-0, The bookies wrong. Im on 1u on Gracie.

I'm gonna parlay a bunch of the favorites in the prelims, with the exception of Seronio, Bolaños, Haig and the guy fighting Gracie.

Sounds crazy but the odds wind up in the +260 range. Vassell, Nemkov and McKee are also some of my leans, though I probably won't touch the Linton fight.

I'm gonna parlay a bunch of the favorites in the prelims, with the exception of Seronio, Bolaños, Haig and the guy fighting Gracie.

Sounds crazy but the odds wind up in the +260 range. Vassell, Nemkov and McKee are also some of my leans, though I probably won't touch the Linton fight.
Im want bet Vassel but Johnson is Live dog. Thoughts bout this fight my friend please

Nemkov's price is going to go way up as more people bet this fight. Other than some lapses in his striking defense he has next to no holes in his MMA game.

Nemkov has fought wrestlers before, many times, and other than one round against Phil Davis after he had locked up their first fight he does not get held down.

Cory is not going to be able to stand and trade with Nemkov for five rounds without getting caught.

Nemkov ITD

Also think Aaron Pico is a very good play at his current price.

Last edited:
Tim Johnson looked dog shit against Fedor but whatever I think that fight was fixed anyway.

I can't find Vassell x Fortune was it a robbery? How was Vasell's TDD?

Tim Johnson looked dog shit against Fedor but whatever I think that fight was fixed anyway.

I can't find Vassell x Fortune was it a robbery? How was Vasell's TDD?
His TDD wasn't so much the thing that won him the fight as his defensive grappling was, he routinely reversed Tyrell and outgrappled him. Was clearly losing on the feet however, he benefited from Fortune going for ill-advised takedowns, but he clearly won.
Im want bet Vassel but Johnson is Live dog. Thoughts bout this fight my friend please
I'm torn because Vassell has shown pretty solid reversals to make up for us mediocre takedown defense, but he's very hittable on the feet and doesn't have the best chin. Tim did looked completely done against Fedor, and he is a less athletic guy than Fortune, so maybe Linton will be able to outpoint him or find a finish if he gets on top. Still, I can see Vassell being unable to get Johnson off of him and get grinded.

Odds for Carvalho/Yagshimuradov dropped, Rafael is a +140 dog.

I might put a little on him, he's only lost to very tough competition as of late and did well against Larkin.

The odds on Patricio are starting to get a bit silly. If it keeps getting wider before the fight there's going to be a point I'll want to pull the trigger on that.

Odds for Carvalho/Yagshimuradov dropped, Rafael is a +140 dog.

I might put a little on him, he's only lost to very tough competition as of late and did well against Larkin.

I've never seen Carvalho look good at LHW. I also don't see him being able to wrestle against Yag.

The odds on Patricio are starting to get a bit silly. If it keeps getting wider before the fight there's going to be a point I'll want to pull the trigger on that.

I've never seen Carvalho look good at LHW. I also don't see him being able to wrestle against Yag.
Yag was dropping down to MW against Tony, so this fight could stay at MW

I'm surprised people are asking about Vassell's takedown defense. It would be very ill advised for Johnson to go for takedowns. Winning the fight in the standup and along the fence is his path to victory.

He's +260 right now, how wide do you think it'll get? +300 would be nuts.

Sherdog says Corey is 3 inches taller but they roughly look about same height. hard not to see Anderson getting clipped at some point. Skill wise he may be better but I don't see his chin holding up in big fights.

vadim-nemkov-corey-anderson-bellator-277-faceoff-1-1.jpg

Gracie is much value. Tyson Miller is grappler as Gracie, but Gracie is better on the ground. In striking is imo 50 50. Gracie win Round 3 against Aka guy in striking battle using good jabs. Plus, Gracie much bigger, reach, experience (34 years X 21 years) and Gracie have many bjj tournaments in your career. Both are low level, i know but imo is 50 50 fight maybe Gracie slight favorite. This odds are because Gracie is 0-3 and Miller 2-0, The bookies wrong. Im on 1u on Gracie.

Played Gracie for 1u as a complete degen tail. +3xx I don't even remember exact odds.

My only play on the card.

I've bet Daniel Carey as a sizeable dog against Gaston Bolanos who he's already beaten. Bolanos is one of those guys who has hype for no particular reason imo.

Back