News Bellator 290 Adds Eblen vs Tokov MW Title Fight, Nemkov/Romero Off Card

I think anyone should take it, it's a big opportunity to make a name really.

I don't know how long Vadim is off for tbh, if it's a couple of months I'd wait with Yoel. If it's maybe 6 months then maybe have Yoel on this card.

The only issue is if Yoel loses really. I don't see what you're left with then. Vadim has already beaten Corey, beaten Davis twice, beaten Anglickas. Who do you put against him? Karl Moore seems a bit of a push to me.
It's a weird situation since there is no one even on the regionals you could sign and fast-pace to the title shot. I am guessing the winner of Neal/Moore is next after the Yoel bout

It's a weird situation since there is no one even on the regionals you could sign and fast-pace to the title shot. I am guessing the winner of Neal/Moore is next after the Yoel bout

I kind of think if his contract is up soon it might be best just to let him go to the UFC where he's a genuine contender to make Bellator look good and then you've got some fresh matchups for the belt.

I kind of think if his contract is up soon it might be best just to let him go to the UFC where he's a genuine contender to make Bellator look good and then you've got some fresh matchups for the belt.
Ya of all the guys you could let go and show that Bellator champs can hang with the UFC best, Nemkov is the best guy in Bellator history you could pick.

I think anyone should take it, it's a big opportunity to make a name really.

I don't know how long Vadim is off for tbh, if it's a couple of months I'd wait with Yoel. If it's maybe 6 months then maybe have Yoel on this card.

The only issue is if Yoel loses really. I don't see what you're left with then. Vadim has already beaten Corey, beaten Davis twice, beaten Anglickas. Who do you put against him? Karl Moore seems a bit of a push to me.
I’m not too worried about the Vadim thing. He just came off a long camp away from his family. Just won the million. I don’t expect him to start itching to fight until June-August-ish this year. I don’t know which direction they can go in at LHW but hopefully it starts to get settled by mid 2023 and a contender emerges. But I wouldn’t miss out on Yoel on CBS. Yoel singlehandedly carried their Paris and 2nd Dublin show this year. He is a megastar for Bellator standards. He should be on CBS.

I’m not too worried about the Vadim thing. He just came off a long camp away from his family. Just won the million. I don’t expect him to start itching to fight until June-August-ish this year. I don’t know which direction they can go in at LHW but hopefully it starts to get settled by mid 2023 and a contender emerges. But I wouldn’t miss out on Yoel on CBS. Yoel singlehandedly carried their Paris and 2nd Dublin show this year. He is a megastar for Bellator standards. He should be on CBS.
Julius Anglickas is due to be back soon from injury and he is the highest-ranked guy without a bout booked and which is winnable for Yoel

If you want to be really experimental and potentially build a name on a big stage, Sullivan Cauley

tbf Yoel was never really a draw in the UFC. I don't know why because I love the dude.

tbf Yoel was never really a draw in the UFC. I don't know why because I love the dude.
I mean UFC is a different level of draw. A guy who doesn’t sell shit for UFC in terms of PPV but still has a big fan base and marketable look like Yoel is still a megastar for a smaller promotion like Bellator. Even PFL is treating their Shane Burgos signing like he’s Conor McGregor lol.

I mean UFC is a different level of draw. A guy who doesn’t sell shit for UFC in terms of PPV but still has a big fan base and marketable look like Yoel is still a megastar for a smaller promotion like Bellator. Even PFL is treating their Shane Burgos signing like he’s Conor McGregor lol.

Yeah hopefully he draws some eyes to the show. It's a shame Cyborg isn't available as she's probably the biggest draw they have in that regard.

Yeah hopefully he draws some eyes to the show. It's a shame Cyborg isn't available as she's probably the biggest draw they have in that regard.
I think she is, it's just Zingano doesn't want to sign

The announcement of the last bout for the main card is taking a long while, so wouldn't be surprised if it's Cyborg against Zingano or Leah McCourt

I think she is, it's just Zingano doesn't want to sign

The announcement of the last bout for the main card is taking a long while, so wouldn't be surprised if it's Cyborg against Zingano or Leah McCourt

Well I'm sure there's a reasonable demand for Cyborg Vs Smith III

Julius Anglickas is due to be back soon from injury and he is the highest-ranked guy without a bout booked and which is winnable for Yoel

If you want to be really experimental and potentially build a name on a big stage, Sullivan Cauley
Big fan of Sully. Think he’s one of the best prospects in LHW if not the best. But still wouldn’t put him in with Yoel rn lol. I’d say best case scenario give him someone who would be okay with throwing down/getting smoked like Gugu.

Big fan of Sully. Think he’s one of the best prospects in LHW if not the best. But still wouldn’t put him in with Yoel rn lol. I’d say best case scenario give him someone who would be okay with throwing down/getting smoked like Gugu.

Yeah Sully isn't ready for Yoel yet unless he gets old overnight. Putting a young wrestler developing their striking in with someone who's almost impossible to take down would be harsh lol.

Great fight

Who should be the third slot? I prefer Usman vs Tofiq but he fought not long ago.

Mousasi vs Fabian
Shabliy vs Benson
MVP vs Koreshkov

One of these would be good
I think they are hoping McKee wins easy and is healthy enough to compete 5 weeks later

This is a good thing for Nemkov. The turn around was way too fast and there's no way he'd be in great shape 2.5 months after fighting Anderson in a very hard 5 round fight.

Tokov vs Eblen is a banger.

Great fight

Who should be the third slot? I prefer Usman vs Tofiq but he fought not long ago.

Mousasi vs Fabian
Shabliy vs Benson
MVP vs Koreshkov

One of these would be good
MVP vs Larkin would be a good option, too. Although, the fight to make was MVP vs Neiman, imo.

doubt they go with another title fight if they are already promoting the card with posters with two plus 3 5 round fights could drag and they want to avoid that.

I do agree if you dont get Cyborg in a title fight an Usman vs AJ kind of title fight would be great to market but doesnt look like they are going that way.

No way they are gonna really have that Ward fight be the main card bout right? I mean good fun fight yeah but this is prime real estate here, you should be marketing someone you think can be a big star.

Back